Official General Photography Thread Mark III

sup

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The one in the subway is sweet Gary.

Got a question. Do you generally use a tripod for most of your shots or no?

About 95% of my shots are without a tripod. The lenses I use (along with high ISO) generally let me shoot in low-light handheld. I only use the tripod when I really need to like shooting city shots at night, or when I really need to make sure my shots are technically perfect.

Spent 4 hours today washing/waxing/etc the Caddy since I'm probably putting it up for sale soon. More pics later.

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

I finally got my 28-70. this lens is so badass, worth every penny. ill post pics later when i get a chance to use it.

3527911282_e188f6f611_o.jpg

Nice...now you just need a D700 to mount it on...lol. If I had full frame I'd probably get the 35-70 f2.8 instead of that one just for the smaller size......but 35 isn't wide enough on a crop sensor.

wow Brandon is growing up fast...he is sooo cute :)

Niiiice shots you guys...Gary, you make the cities look like the awesomest and cleanest places ever! Awesome shots!

anyone to work for City Search photography? hehe

DSC_0433.png

DSC_0424.png

DSC_0405.png

The strings even played the Chocobo theme song. Final Fantasy players should know that song. I nearly had a orgasm when I heard it. Probably was the only one too. lol.

I am obviously no where near nance, nate and gary but I would like to try.

I have a nicer point and shoot, not an slr. Any suggestions other then spending more money would be helpful. I'll add a few here and there as I take something half decent.

DSCN0095.jpg

Stayed in St. Joseph, Michigan this weekend where my dad keeps his boat, took lots of pics.

IMG_2186.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

More to come later.

Archived