• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think i might be able to compete with my digi cam, lol MAYBE

l_1d0842bdae164ca98d7d452f34afb7ef.jpg

l_8c905aee61d146bab05eae4b6c1c00f0.jpg

l_c2abaf31692a4659b32977d5656d78e7.jpg

l_019dc7f8376748be9e6a7c38f4f631ef.jpg

the quality isn't there but the pictures still rock, specially the last 2.

srsly guys, need more pixels

Pixels are for pussies.

I did just fine with a 6.1 MPX DSLR for over a year. It's all in the glass.

The glass and the sensor. Tiny P&S sensor's just can't keep up with a DSLR when put through the paces. May hang in certain areas but will eventually fall behind.....especially with good glass on the DSLR.

Since we are on landscapes and cityscapes

p813782792-4.jpg

No....it's a Brussels Griffon. As an adult they look just like Gizmo from the Gremlins. Some of them look kinda like long haired pugs though too.

oh ive never seen one around here. my gf is a vet tech and she says they are pretty rare on the west coast.

oh ive never seen one around here. my gf is a vet tech and she says they are pretty rare on the west coast.

Pretty rare around here too which is one of the things I liked about them. The other being that they are one of the hypoallergenic "non-shedding" dogs so getting hair on us and the furniture should be a non-issue.

There were only a few breeders in Missouri (I think about 3-4) for this breed. Most were in the range of $500-1000 for a puppy....we got this one for $250, which I still think is crazy to spend for a dog.

Pretty rare around here too which is one of the things I liked about them. The other being that they are one of the hypoallergenic "non-shedding" dogs so getting hair on us and the furniture should be a non-issue.

There were only a few breeders in Missouri (I think about 3-4) for this breed. Most were in the range of $500-1000 for a puppy....we got this one for $250, which I still think is crazy to spend for a dog.

lol yeah all our dogs are $10 pound puppies, except our beagle who was a gift from my aunt.

its been a while since i posted here. heres brandons most recent.

shot with 18-135mm 3.5

3467100879_aa57400803.jpg

3467913134_4f564afb09.jpg

3467098513_3367db920c.jpg

i just ordered the nikon 24-70mm 2.8, i cant wait to see what its capable of.

that's a 4x4? how'd you get the lights like that? and that's got to be my favorite pearl white

Not a 4x4... but AWD :p

Got the lights like that by closing up the aperture to I think f/22 in that shot. It's just a property of shooting through such a small aperture. Neat thing is that all the lights are all 7-pointed since the lens I used has 7 aperture blades.

Archived