Official General Photography Thread Mark III

sup

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love my Tammy....

3197988328_aa1a85f74b_b.jpg

I ordered mine today so I will be loving mine soon too. Can't hardly wait. I've also decided that I'm getting a D90 and MB-D80 in a month or so with extra tax money. Soon enough I'll have a similar walk around setup to you (though I wish I could get the D300 like yours.....would love to have the additional af points and superior 3d tracking for birds and sports.

The city at -25 degrees this morning.

img7246jd9.jpg

I really like that one Gary, but the building "feels" crooked to me. Hard to explain since it is clearly straight with the right edge, but it "feels" crooked when I look at it for some reason...maybe it's just me. Anyway, I love it and you can really sense how cold it is by looking at it. I also commend you for shooting at -25. I don't even want to get out from under the blanket and it's only -2 here.

Thanks Keegan and Nancy. It was quite an experience. My wife was pretty sad leading up to (and afterward) because it's kind of like the final step of him not being a baby anymore. I was fine up to the haircut, but pretty sad afterwards. He's just growing up so fast.

Mmmmmm, new glass, kinda.

Picked up an old manual 55 2.8 Micro. Yes I said micro not macro. Will post some shots when I get back to WI.

Lol....Micro is just Nikon's name for macro. That's a sweet pickup though. I've thought about picking up some old manual focus Nikkors, I just use AF a lot in my Macro stuff. I should probably man up though cause some of those old lenses are incredible clarity for pretty cheap.

I believe you posted the second pic in one of the threads, don't recall the others though.

THat's what I thought, but I looked back through my past posts to before this photo shoot and it's not posted on here. Not sure what happened.... :(

My "cheapo" camera, Canon PowerShot 540.

My 04 636 Ninja

bw.jpg

IMG_2812-1.jpg

Over in Manchester at the Chester Cathedral

IMG_2598-1.jpg

In London

good.jpg

In the Lake District in Manchester

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2389-1.jpg

Back home in Pensacola, FL

IMG_2020.jpg