This is why you wont find me at store at 5AM

mpearce1974

Yea I heard about that...ridiculous....there wasnt anything all that great this year that was forsale...personally everything was garbage...i went this morning and all I bought was 1 blu-ray movie, and my Burberry colgne

I have never gone out like these yahoos! It's just stupid! I have seen people in sleeping bags, stay all night to be the first in the doors! :crazy: Seeing stuff like this just really pisses me off! Makes me question why I choose to live among the human race! :rant:

i considered camping in a tent, only so i could buy a laptop and sell it on ebay :thumbsup:

but people will run you over it's retarded! shows what they put all their emphasis on, STUFF.

look how far you get when that's your only goal in life :sleep2:

and that is why i go in the late afternoon/evening when the frenzy is over... if I even bother going. I got some pretty good deals at old navy today- pair of jeans, 3 tops, pair of pj's, underwear, and chris got some pants, shirts, pj's and a sweater. :)

absolutly ridiculous. whose gonna get charged for the death of the guy? i would wanna charge all the the people who were waiting.

Walmart should be charged with his death for causing such chaos... Disturbing the peace.... If they make a sale like this more than jusst one a year, they make a killing , instead they cause one... f*ck walmart i refuse to shop there ever again

Walmart should be charged with his death for causing such chaos... Disturbing the peace.... If they make a sale like this more than jusst one a year, they make a killing , instead they cause one... f*ck walmart i refuse to shop there ever again

BS! How do you blame Walmart for every assshole who pushed and trampled the woman and the checker?? Yes security would of been nice, but they did not expect the turn out they had! To blame Walmart (which I can bet the lawyers are already licking their lips in anticipation) is bullshiit! :rant:

BS! How do you blame Walmart for every assshole who pushed and trampled the woman and the checker?? Yes security would of been nice, but they did not expect the turn out they had! To blame Walmart (which I can bet the lawyers are already licking their lips in anticipation) is bullshiit! :rant:

the man has spoken well.

Lame people. Its not like you can't feel yourself stepping on someone versus the hard floor. Then again by the time people might have realized what they were stepping on they were already onto their next step. Hopefully Wal-Mart takes care of his family if he has one.

Problem with knowing your stepping on someone is that the poeple pushing behind you wont allow you to stop. Mob-mentality. You stop and there is a good chance you will be getting stomped on. thoughts are with his family.

good points. why didnt the walmart just stay open all night. the one here does. i think it would have help keep it a little more civilized.

i guess it wasn't a supercenter?

my brother told me people stood in line waiting behind the police tape to go do more shopping. :sleep2:

i guess it wasn't a supercenter?

my brother told me people stood in line waiting behind the police tape to go do more shopping. :sleep2:

thats ridiculous. the people could have atleast had a candle lighting or something

yeah, i kinda heard about that since it happened by where i live.

police are looking over the tapes to try and figure out who to charge for the crime. but so far, they havent had any luck

that will take some time i'm sure.

hopefully they can pin a person or two though.

people should be charged for stupidity like that.

involuntary manslaughter if not negligent manslaughter

that will take some time i'm sure.

hopefully they can pin a person or two though.

people should be charged for stupidity like that.

involuntary manslaughter if not negligent manslaughter

+1

I've gone every year for the past few years, and will continue to do so. One of the very few occasions when I will shop at a Walmart store. A few years ago, I got to Best Buy and at 10 PM on Thanksgiving, lined up outside the store (which opened at 5). The best part probably being that I wasn't even getting anything, was simply being a companion.

The deals this year were lame. However, never underestimate a Walmart customer. They are the classiest of people, after all :rolleyes:. The Walmart we hit on BF one year stayed open the 24 hours as it was supposed to, then uncovered the pallets with the BF items on them around 4-4:30. Everyone was allowed to fill their carts, then line up at the checkouts which were closed until 5 AM (unless you weren't buying BF items, in which case one checkout was open). The past couple of years, however, it's been closing at some point so everyone needs to line up outside the doors. This year we didn't bother even waiting in line since we were only hitting WM up for some of the $5 toys, just got out of the car a few minutes before 5 and walked up to the doors when they opened. The people who were in line the entire time were all entering to the doors on the left, and were pushing each other into the store. I've seen this countless times on BF, but at least it was for actual deals in the past. This year, it wasn't necessary.