Almost forgot to do this...

diablo2dusk

Yeah I'm getting coilovers for it soon here and that should help with it looking like a monster truck hah. Any suggestions with them? I was looking at going with Skunk2 Sport shocks. I think anything will help at this point. My sol has insane body roll.

Yeah I'm getting coilovers for it soon here and that should help with it looking like a monster truck hah. Any suggestions with them? I was looking at going with Skunk2 Sport shocks. I think anything will help at this point. My sol has insane body roll.

Front anti-sway bar, maybe some tougher trailing arm bushings... front upper sway bar perhaps?(I honestly have no idea what difference it makes... someday when I have the time I'll take mine off and see what difference there is.) :thumbsup:

okay i just seen the pictures... its not bad for how cheap it was at all!

minus the bodykit/fenders and the wheels plus lowering it, it would look damn good! :thumbsup:

you could probally sell the wheels, bodykit, fenders, and tail lights on ebay and get a pretty nice lump sum and get some good stuff :thumbsup: but hey its your car you do what you feel that you like, nahh mean lol :p

Archived