Almost forgot to do this...

diablo2dusk

hey the names Jake. I lve in Hershey PA. I got my sol about a year and a half ago from my aunt in Pittsburg. She didnt drive it very much so its in really good condition. Its a '93 del sol S. It only had 55k on it when i got it just turned over 60k last week. I know a lot of you guys here arent big fans of body kits here but theres a little bit of a story behind mine...I let my buddy drive my car about a year ago and it was bone stock. He ended up oversteering around a corner on some small windy road. He hit a rock wall and a fence going backwards. He got lucky and missed a tree by about half a foot. The only damage was the rear bumber, passenger taillight, left control arm, muffler, and the passenger fender. To say the least i was not very happy. :rant: the body kit that i picked out i am regretting....a lot. I think its just too much for the car and Ive really come to like the clean look with a smaller lip. I was definately not about to put this kit on myself and have it look like half the hondas in PA( Every panel is a different color and all the fenders zip-tied on). I had my dads buddy do it and he used to do bodywork and paint for a living. All in all he did a good job with it but had a lot of trouble fitting the kit (had to mold a lot of peices together).

I havent done much to the engine..intake and exhaust. Im saving my money up for a swap here soon as some of you may already know. I'm hopeing to start building a b18 with all forged internals, so i will have less headaches when boosting. As well as the engine swap im planning on converting it to manual. I feel handicapped driving an automatic >_< .

Definately one of the most helpful forums ive been on! Ill try to get some pics up on here in the next few days.

sounds like it's in good condition, obviously amazingly low miles :thumbsup:

GL with the car, look forward to seeing pics!

are you going to build the motor while you drive it with the D15, then drop the turboed B18 in?

Another PA Soler, sweet.

Anyway, definitely want to look into a more stock look, definitely scrap that front bumper. I've never understood why one of the worst bumpers for the Sol is the most popular >_< . I see that everywhere... Stock with type R lip FTW :thumbsup: . I should have one right now actually... :rant:

Another PA Soler, sweet.

Anyway, definitely want to look into a more stock look, definitely scrap that front bumper. I've never understood why one of the worst bumpers for the Sol is the most popular >_< . I see that everywhere... Stock with type R lip FTW :thumbsup: . I should have one right now actually... :rant:

yea i know i feel like an idiot about it but w.e. hah. yeah i was actually looking into that same lip.

And yeah im def. doing a b18 swap here soon along with a manual conversion. w00t

Archived