popers wont pop and there are no handles in or out

damn man, I've had problems time and time again with my poppers. The cold does make it worse. What do you mean no handles inside? I have a hatchback, so I always just opened the hatch and crawled through over the back seats. I'm getting mine replaced with some quality models. I suggest you do the same if you're ever able to get back into your car.

yea there are no handles the idiot that i got the car from had no idea on half the $hit they were doin so im kinda left out in the cold litteraly it sucks do you think if i git the car warm some how it would be able to pop cause if i dont git it open the only thing left for me to do is sell it ya know

There are no doorhandles to work locksmith magic on, apparently.

ohhhhhhhh I get what the deal is now :thumbsup: sorry.

he has AM poppers installed. I was just thinking the PDL weren't working. d'oh!

umm I'd suggest junkyard a window and go ahead and bust it? idk what else to do.

find a windshield, rear window, or something idk. or door lol. whatever's cheapest

the trunk is shaved also so i cant git in thru there and its out side under a cover and ive tried pushin the button from the inside didnt do nothin this sucks its a 94 honda lude with full kit,finders shaved everything,3,500 flipflop paint job blue/green/purple,17" gun metal five star with a chrome lip its on mautofied look it upVisit My Website

Sometimes when poppers are installed a "just-in-case" wired mechanism is behind the side skirt underneath the driver's door. Check there. If all else fails you may have to break a window. If you do, duct tape the entire thing accept for a small section in the middle and then use a high powered bb gun right at that spot. That way, glass wont go everywhere. If you have an old spark plug lying around, break the porcelain part with a hammer and take a piece of it and throw it hard against that bare glass spot, or use a sling shot. Those little white pieces of .....I guess it's some sort of porcelain or something.... seem to have a magically devastating effect on tempered glass. I'm serious. I've broken plenty-o back glass and door glass at the junk yard I used to work at with those little tiny slivers of white material. It's weird. It doesn't weigh much at all, but if ya just toss one at a door glass, it seems to cause an almost supernatural (maybe chemical) reaction. They just shatter into a thousand pieces.

Sometimes when poppers are installed a "just-in-case" wired mechanism is behind the side skirt underneath the driver's door. Check there. If all else fails you may have to break a window. If you do, duct tape the entire thing accept for a small section in the middle and then use a high powered bb gun right at that spot. That way, glass wont go everywhere. If you have an old spark plug lying around, break the porcelain part with a hammer and take a piece of it and throw it hard against that bare glass spot, or use a sling shot. Those little white pieces of .....I guess it's some sort of porcelain or something.... seem to have a magically devastating effect on tempered glass. I'm serious. I've broken plenty-o back glass and door glass at the junk yard I used to work at with those little tiny slivers of white material. It's weird. It doesn't weigh much at all, but if ya just toss one at a door glass, it seems to cause an almost supernatural (maybe chemical) reaction. They just shatter into a thousand pieces.

IVE DONE THAT TOO!!! hahaha it really is wierd how the glass breaks so easily with that......and as for the car YUCK!! sorry but...well its my personal opinion

Archived