Custom Sol

Hondahunter

Just makes ours worth that much more!!! :thumbsup:

I'd give him $500 for it, and buy all those interior pieces that wear on ebay for $25 one time! :thumbsup:

I hate seeing them go down the drain like this! Not as dispensible as civics

bleh

He could have at least done that to a more common color sol... Samba Sols just shouldn't be messed with... much. Lights, rims, maybe a lip... and a few fancy gadgets, tastefully hidden away. Seriously, a yellow interior? Makes me want to steal it, part out the junk, put in stock interior, and sell it to someone who will take care of it... interested Pearce? :pirate:

Orca, pretty much my thoughts with the part-out. Killed the thing >_<

Should make a joint effort to buy it and fix it :D lol.

I'd have to hide it though, wouldn't be good for my reputation to have that thing sitting in front of my hosue

Should make a joint effort to buy it and fix it :D lol.

I'd have to hide it though, wouldn't be good for my reputation to have that thing sitting in front of my hosue

There's no hiding something like that, it's brighter than the sun. That and it's just too far gone to save.

I didn't even notice the huge sub box behind his two seats, which makes me wonder what his harnesses are attached to; as there's no way that can be safe by any means. I say that from experience as I've had those harnesses' and they need some serious to bolt onto.

Orca, that was not a samba sol. He had it repainted green.

Bidding is only at $1600 with 19 hours remaining. No idea what his reserve is but at $1600 and no more then $2k that sol would be worth the purchase price to either part out or to strip it down and put back together, sell the can and then sell the extra parts.

Orca, that was not a samba sol. He had it repainted green.

Bidding is only at $1600 with 19 hours remaining. No idea what his reserve is but at $1600 and no more then $2k that sol would be worth the purchase price to either part out or to strip it down and put back together, sell the can and then sell the extra parts.

if i had the money, i'd really consider it. it's in good condition, just bad taste in parts

oh no... What a waste of paint and I love the autotragic with the black trim around it. What a good del sol gone to waste.

Totally didn't know they made a JR supercharger for the d series...

That hood it horrible, Wanna be supra hood. haha.

I wanna slap the owner, for being a dumbass and a ricer.

You know I have told the wife I want to start collecting Sol's, for just that reason! The Save A Sol Foundation! :thumbsup:

I'll switch my major to automotive repair, move to Idaho, and help you out :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
I say to each his own, at least it's clean... I think it could win you some $$ at a car show.... lol...

Not sure which car shows you are at, but I need to go to them so I can win some money. That car was put together horribly and wouldn't come close to winning a car show (unless it was the only in it's class). APC Floor mats, missing dash pieces including climate control, the list can go on....and that's just in pictures, when pictures usually look better than in person.

Archived