I guess this is audio....

Rick B.

Got me some hella supertone horns.

they are loud as fawk!

now ill get to scare little old grannies into seizures that cut me off.:thumbsup:

they only come in red, so i sanded them down and painted them to match my car. they look good!

ill install them tomorrow or something.

SSPX0437.jpg

difference between stock and hellas

I pulled like 4 or 5 different ones from various cars at the junkyard. (Ford trucks, Nissan, Chevy, etc). I'm gonna wire them all up together and put them on a switch running like 12 gauge wire and try to emulate a train horn. I can actually tune the pitch of some of them. I just gotta mount them all up around my engine bay.

I pulled like 4 or 5 different ones from various cars at the junkyard. (Ford trucks, Nissan, Chevy, etc). I'm gonna wire them all up together and put them on a switch running like 12 gauge wire and try to emulate a train horn. I can actually tune the pitch of some of them. I just gotta mount them all up around my engine bay.

mount them in the grille. or just behind the bumper.

wire them up with 14g wire, thats what i have to use for the hellas.

LOL. Video is a must after you do this! :thumbsup:

welcome to the hella club, lol. i like how you painted them white..i actually though about doing that but wasnt sure how it would look. now i might have to copy you.

102_2321.jpg

Leave as is! They dont stand out as much, and I agree with Bradley! :thumbsup:

welcome to the hella club, lol. i like how you painted them white..i actually though about doing that but wasnt sure how it would look. now i might have to copy you.

i like how mine turned out.

i think it looks good. they sound awesome too. lol

Leave as is! They dont stand out as much, and I agree with Bradley! :thumbsup:

thanks guys, i guess your right :lol: i have even though of painting them black as well just to hide them.

but yeah they are waterproof, i've had mine for like 2 years and they work perfect. the only problem i had is a wire came loose, which was my fault since i didnt solder the wires.

• 4 months later...
Nice pics! keep on posting.

this thread is pretty old man. but its cool. me and rick are the only ones that really have these so you what you see is basically all your going to see lol.

i know your new, just get ready for the douche's on the site to start yelling for bringing up a dead thread haha.

here is an old pic, but my car is completely different now.

gtspecbbq047ke1.jpg

Archived