new guy

gotsol

hi every one, my name is shamir i'm 21 years old pre med student, i live in southington Connecticut,i just bought a 1993 del sol with some mods for 900 bucks, the car is in mint shape and runs awsome, i plan on making it one of daily drivers/ little track car. this is my first honda and i love that car. i also own a 1998 tiburon, and a 1986 fiero gt. i searched threw this site and found a lot of info so i decided to become a member. i look forward to learning alot from all you.

i will also post pics up asap =)

cheers

welcome!! can't wait to see pics, you definitely need to post them up ASAP!!! :thumbsup:

I love good deals on Sols! got mine cheap too!

do you know what trim package it is? S, Si, or VTEC?

or if you know what motor, that will tell us the same thing :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums, and yes pictures are a MUST around here!!! hope you have fun in here :thumbsup:

welcome!! can't wait to see pics, you definitely need to post them up ASAP!!! :thumbsup:

I love good deals on Sols! got mine cheap too!

do you know what trim package it is? S, Si, or VTEC?

or if you know what motor, that will tell us the same thing :thumbsup:

i HIGHLY doubt its a vtec, if he got a del sol vtec for 900, it will be gone a few days after 27 december, LOL! :laugh:

welcome to HF!

yeah, post pics soon or else you will be banned and CT9A is my hero

true story.

:p

beware of the RED dots bitch! :thumbsup::devil:

dont make me bring my arsenal with the GREEN dots

i might go tactial and swipe my NVGs, im a ninja boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :ninja:

ill make swiss cheese out of you :devil:

dont make me bring my arsenal with the GREEN dots

i might go tactial and swipe my NVGs, im a ninja boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :ninja:

ill make swiss cheese out of you :devil:

I got Sig .380, Colt .45 with laser sights, Sig .357, regular .357 revolver, M4, three 12 gauges, three 22s, a 10 gauge, 12 gauge double barrel, M1 carbine, and more i can't remember :thumbsup: GET ATCHA BOI!!!! :devil: butterflys and switchblades if ya wanna go that route as well :ninja:

damn let me go get my friends arsenel then, i doesnt not have that much... :glare:

mine: 2 semi auto 380s and a sawd off shottie

friends: 2 SK's, 3 AK's, mossberg 12 gauge pump, 2 S&W .45's, Undercover cop 380 revolver, S&W 9mm, 22 rifle, AR15, mac 9 (shaved firing pin fully automatic), mac 10, and a mac 11. all mostly with green dot lasers that i helped get him :p

i think the next thing will be getting supressors for what we can get them for :devil:

I got Sig .380, Colt .45 with laser sights, Sig .357, regular .357 revolver, M4, three 12 gauges, three 22s, a 10 gauge, 12 gauge double barrel, M1 carbine, and more i can't remember :thumbsup: GET ATCHA BOI!!!! :devil: butterflys and switchblades if ya wanna go that route as well :ninja:

For those who can't aim! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the greeting everyone, I just did a custom catback with a tenzo R muffler, sounds awesome deep and not like a weed whacker haha. i took some pics today and will post them tomorrow. just have to figure how to do it lol. its a sohc d15, i know its slow but i get good mpg on it, but i plan on doing a b16 swap soon =).

Archived