1995 Civic Sedan

Hondahunter

Well I usually don't post up threads on cars I find, because they usually turn out to be a no-go!

My good buddy Otis found this for me, and I'm hoping it works out! Not a lot of info yet but am looking into it, shot him an email and will be calling tomorrow!

1995 Civic 4 dr.

D15 with 5spd, says they are good

Good body and interior

Missing some front end pieces (not sure what yet :crazy: )

No title (i am thinking this is why so low! you can't sell a car in VA without a title, unless as a parts car)

$250/OBO

Tell me what you think! I know I have no pics but am trying!

my sentiments exactly. i figure i could sell motor/trans, and if the body/interior is like he says, ebay everything if it's not worth fixing up.

EDIT: Just called the guy, and he has someone looking at it in a few minutes :sad:

Missing driver's fender, headlights, and driver's/passenger's door windows.

Runs too. Dang. Told him I'd call him back and see if he still had it.

I bought a car with no title and I've been driving it since (maybe 1500 miles or so). I just put my tag on it from another civic. If you get caught, it's just an improper display of tag ticket. Maybe like $150 or so. I got one once like 5 yrs ago. Also, there ARE ways of getting a title. For $250, you should really go for it. If nothing more than something to play with and experiment on. Hell, chop the top off and make a go kart out of it. lol

pics?

still haven't received any. i'm going to call him back in a few to see if he still has the car. if so i'm going to ask him to hold it for me.

I bought a car with no title and I've been driving it since (maybe 1500 miles or so). I just put my tag on it from another civic. If you get caught, it's just an improper display of tag ticket. Maybe like $150 or so. I got one once like 5 yrs ago. Also, there ARE ways of getting a title. For $250, you should really go for it. If nothing more than something to play with and experiment on. Hell, chop the top off and make a go kart out of it. lol

yeah, I can get a title, which is what I'll do. I can deal with the titling process while I tear the motor/trans out. If I get it, I'd probably see what I could do with a B18b

Please heed this advise: DO NOT EVER DRIVE A CAR WITHOUT A TITLE AND REGISTRATION IN YOUR NAME!

My past experience - pulled over by village cop because I had a headlight go out:

Ticket#

1 - No headlight

2 - Cracked Windshield

3 - Improper display of registration

4 - Expired registration

5 - Falsified registration

6 - Failure to show proof of ownership

At the time I still had the original plate on the car from the previous owner but it was expired. Car was salvage titled in my name but not inspected for highway usage. Car was not registered in my name, plates on it were expired, plates on it were not mine, I had no bill of sale or the title in the car with me, windshield and headlight and all total it cost me $750 in fines. BTW - Improper display of registration via the wrong tags on a car is a 4th(?) degree misdemeanor and carries a county jail sentence if magistrate desires.

^ i just felt like being a dbag

while being drunk haha :p

^ i just felt like being a dbag

while being drunk haha :p

WOW! dwayne admits stuff when hes drunk. lol jp man

WOW! dwayne admits stuff when hes drunk. lol jp man

Sweet! We can make him talk.. haha.

So yeah. I wish you luck on your sale. I hope you get the car so you can join the $300 or less car club. I guess I am the owner since my car did come with a title.

Sweet! We can make him talk.. haha.

So yeah. I wish you luck on your sale. I hope you get the car so you can join the $300 or less car club. I guess I am the owner since my car did come with a title.

where you guys going with this?

Archived