Okay, I'm actually looking at this one Friday

CleanGSR

Found a pretty good deal I think. Got him down to 3000.00 and have no problem getting the loan for that. Has Fresh Paint and motor was rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago (says he has papers to prove so). 5speed, Stock F22, Only mods are exhaust and suspension. Meeting him Friday to drive it.

nikon067.jpg

nikon068.jpg

nikon070.jpg

nikon079.jpg

I'm pretty excited as it sounds nice and look great in the pictures. Hopefully it is actually as nice as it looks.

LOL. Yeah, Justin. I sold the GSR in early September and picked up a 97 accord. Totaled that when a guy ran a red light. Now I'm looking for it's replacement.

I'm not a huge fan of the wheels (mainly the size and color), but they aren't bad. I'll probably throw a WTT add on the local forum to try and get some 16's for an even swap. Even if not though, I don't mind them....fairly clean looking accord IMO.

Edit: Bradley......the guy won't respond to me, so who knows. I'd rather not deal with that type of buyer anyway, plus I was a little leary about buying it sight unseen since it was so much farther away. This accord is only an hour and a half away and he is willing to meet me part way Friday so it will only be an hour drive each way. Heck I drive almost that much for work everyday so that's no biggie.

LOL. Yeah, Justin. I sold the GSR in early September and picked up a 97 accord. Totaled that when a guy ran a red light. Now I'm looking for it's replacement.

I'm not a huge fan of the wheels (mainly the size and color), but they aren't bad. I'll probably throw a WTT add on the local forum to try and get some 16's for an even swap. Even if not though, I don't mind them....fairly clean looking accord IMO.

Edit: Bradley......the guy won't respond to me, so who knows. I'd rather not deal with that type of buyer anyway, plus I was a little leary about buying it sight unseen since it was so much farther away. This accord is only an hour and a half away and he is willing to meet me part way Friday so it will only be an hour drive each way. Heck I drive almost that much for work everyday so that's no biggie.

nice. yeah i don't like buying unseen, especially with all the factors that could be wrong in a car >_<

i really hope this one turns out positive for you :thumbsup: you've got good taste my friend!

Ah, man. :( Your car was so sick. Hope it found a good home.

Thanks. It did go to a good home. THe new owner has done a few things to it.

ITR Wing, Raised it (he said it was too low....he's nuts), Red Carpet (kinda pimp, but not my style), put the stock hood back on, new dash and removed the carbon dash kit. I honestly liked the way it looked better when I had it, but it still looks nice how he has it now.

ITR Wing, Raised it (he said it was too low....he's nuts), Red Carpet (kinda pimp, but not my style), put the stock hood back on, new dash and removed the carbon dash kit. I honestly liked the way it looked better when I had it, but it still looks nice how he has it now.

OIC, so did you just sell it for the family, or did you just want something new?

OIC, so did you just sell it for the family, or did you just want something new?

Sold it for the family. We needed some lower payments and 4 doors. Part of me (a large part) wishes I had just stuck it out and kept it. I miss that car a ton.

Sold it for the family. We needed some lower payments and 4 doors. Part of me (a large part) wishes I had just stuck it out and kept it. I miss that car a ton.

Be glad it wasn't the GSR that got pounded, because it would have been.

This one looks ok. I really dislike the wheels, but that's not a big deal and just my opinion obviously.

i should have bought your car.

it would have been in good hands.

Thanks everybody. I found out that the A/C doesn't work. He said it just needs a compressor....looks like maybe one or two of the a/c lines as well. He came down to 2800 when I told him my reservations. I don't need the a/c for a good 6 months and the 400 bucks I talked him down should cover fixing that.

Nancy - That's a sick accord you posted. I'd like to do something similar only with gold wheels on the white car. H22 swap down the road or possibly a F20B all motor. JDM F20B's are pretty killer too.

wow nice! So you are getting it?

Going to look at it Friday at noon and test drive it. If it drives okay and doesn't show any major problems then I'll go back and buy it Saturday. Crossing my fingers that it drives and runs well/looks decent in person cause I've looked at some real turds in the past 3 months.

Archived