parts i just bought

C92hatchX

• 3 weeks later...
well i just made 50 more bucks so im off to buy other things.......off egay haha, by that meaning im trying to get my speedo to work, if i buy new guages will i have all the wiring?

Ive bought two over the month for two of my friends cars ('03 tiburon gt and a '93 accord), neither one came with wiring or a harness. Would message the seller first if your getting it off ebay

• 1 month later...

Post pictures of those mirrors when you get them on. Preferably some pictures close up to show the fitment. I've actually been considering a set of those for my car because of the whole lame no passenger side mirror crap. They look very close to stock which is what I like and I won't have to worry about the condition of buying used.

How is the image in the mirror? Is it as smooth as oem? or distorted in any way? (wavy?)

Also, does the lens vibrate within the housing while driving, causing a blurry effect?

I had some carbon-fiber m3 style pieces of sh!t that did that. I sold them after 2 days. (and made $15) :)

Post pictures of those mirrors when you get them on. Preferably some pictures close up to show the fitment. I've actually been considering a set of those for my car because of the whole lame no passenger side mirror crap. They look very close to stock which is what I like and I won't have to worry about the condition of buying used.

is a crx but you get the idea

How is the image in the mirror? Is it as smooth as oem? or distorted in any way? (wavy?)

Also, does the lens vibrate within the housing while driving, causing a blurry effect?

I had some carbon-fiber m3 style pieces of sh!t that did that. I sold them after 2 days. (and made $15) :)

image is perfect no vibrations or anything the only thing i dont like is the mirrors are kinda low, but not hard to see out of

Archived