May Be Selling The Buddy Clubs.

sometime soon. I'm not sure what the shipping cost will be, but the last set of rims I shipped was like $200, i'm sure it'll be less because they're a lot lighter, and they're smaller.

sometime soon. I'm not sure what the shipping cost will be, but the last set of rims I shipped was like $200, i'm sure it'll be less because they're a lot lighter, and they're smaller.

Well, if you don't hear from me first, then give me a date and we'll see. I really would like them, but really want this Talon running again also.

Edit: never did ask, these are 15s right?

What kind of date were you thinking of? Curious.

Any date where I have the money after all expenses are finished on the Talon. I have an inkling that you won't want to wait that long though. I still have to buy valves, and pay for headwork.

• 3 weeks later...
Any news?

Only bad I'm afraid. '09 is starting pretty much like '08 ended. I HAVE to pour all available money into the Talon, as the house it's currently at was just served with a foreclosure notice. I don't want to tow this vehicle again. When do you want to sell them?

I'd like to see them gone by the end of this month, early February. I'm not trying to rush you into anything, I understand what you're going through. If not, just let me know what'd you'd like to do.

Yeah I know, I love them, but I need something different. I'm getting tired of black on black. I'm hoping I can sell these, if not.. I'll have to get them repainted so they will stand out more than just flat black.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any update for buying the rims? I'm trying to get rid of these ASAP. Needs the moneys.

Yea, unfortunately you'll need to find another buyer. All of my money is going into the Talon build.

Archived