May Be Selling The Buddy Clubs.

Okay a buddy of mine just got an integra and may sell the Fat Fives. They're painted gunmetal. If I can get them then I will sell the Buddy Club's. I like them, but I hate when I get aftermarket rims and I see somebody else that has them months later. There's a guy with a white eg coupe that has white 17'' buddy club p1s. I hate having the same rims as other people in my area. Yeah, fat fives will be different, but it's an OEM rim so I don't care about that.

I could just trade you my pristine fat fives for your buddy clubs. I'll even paint them gunmetal for you.

Plus they have decent tires on them with plenty of tread. So win win win.

Late Edit: I know this doesn't really seem like it but this would be a fairly serious offer if you wanna talk details and negotiate further. I totally wouldn't mind having your rims and can promise you I have a very nice set of fat fives with tires that have under 10k on them. I would like to work something out is how I'll say it.

Ummm...dude.

You do have first dibs.

John, I don't think i'd do a straight up trade. I'm trying to get a little bit of cash left over, that way I have some play money. I'm not getting any hours at my job and it's sucking balls. Sorry mate.

Wait, so Rob was trying to buy them? I'm sorry, Rob, I had no idea. You know I wouldn't have tried to scoop them up if I knew that...

And, for the record, I would have thrown in some cash. That's what I meant by "let's negotiate" and all that.

But if Rob has dibs then sell them to Rob for sure.

Ah, alrighty. Well you'll be second on the list, even though I don't think Rob would let them pass haha. But yeah, he bought a prelude. It's actually really nice. The color is sexy. He let me drive it, it are fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty, well I am deciding to sell the rims, but for the right price. The scuffs from the accident were painted today with flat black paint, so now there isn't a huge white spot when you're driving down the road and looks all funny haha. It looks good now, not too noticable. I know Rob has first dibs, and John has second, but if those fall through, they're open to whoever.

I completely understand ya there. When the time is, did you want to pick them up, or you pay for shipping?

I doubt I'll be looking to drive to Maryland, so most likely shipped. What kind of timeframe you looking to sell? All of my extra money is being poured into the Talon build at the moment.

Archived