Girl probs?!?

2gboostedteg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You might have to arm wrestle my wife for that honor! :thumbsup:

And what you dont Aim me any more now?? :(

who says we can't both send him cookies for christmas?:p

i haven't been on aim much this week. been busy- mum arrived from england tonight. :)

Will someone answer my F'n question now???

P.S. I wouldn't mess with mike's wife, She scares me, and I've never met her.

she told me i was her boyfriend :thumbsup: she no scare me we are friends! :thumbsup:

who says we can't both send him cookies for christmas? :p

i haven't been on aim much this week. been busy- mum arrived from england tonight. :)

nice! i'm in NC Lexi!

bs

lol Ben, it's seriously true...I can't believe I missed out on such an awesome thing for so long loool

sex is the beeessst :D

lol @ camel comments...it's hilarious how people think the whole middle east is full of camels...people thought where I'm from is where people use camels to get to work. I laughed soo hard! I had never seen a camel except at the zoo lol

lol Ben, it's seriously true...I can't believe I missed out on such an awesome thing for so long loool

sex is the beeessst :D

lol @ camel comments...it's hilarious how people think the whole middle east is full of camels...people thought where I'm from is where people use camels to get to work. I laughed soo hard! I had never seen a camel except at the zoo lol

In my defense he showed me a couple of camel pics on Aim! :thumbsup:

I only read the first little bit, but whats the problem here?

You got some, and don't have to deal with the bull. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Oh, and to catch up, CT9A, You still have the Evo??

nahh man, it was stolen. all the info is in my WTFFFFFFFFF thread. :(

fixed

very untrue in my case, i dont like being lonely.. im on the unfortunate end of the stick, not many females like me so when i get a girl i try to hang on to the relationship :sleep2:

lol you are a tool Mike :D hehehe

i fixded it :devil:

not always! a lot of times, it depends on the situation. If she knows it's not going to work out in the end, then usually she'd rather just play along if she enjoys the company- it's no worse than a guy who strings a girl along, only for her to then find out about the other 3 girls he's sleeping with. At least she's not telling him that he's her only one etc. then letting him hear it through the grapevine that there are others. I never toyed with guys who were genuine. I only played with the ones who already had bad reputations.

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. " - Oscar Wilde

I agree.

hey, at least you got to smash.

Lmfao.

next time i'm in FL we are finding you a HAWTT lil beotch.

and you are going to bang her.:devil:

Wow.

hehehehehe

you don't have to not-be-a-virgin...

I was a virgin til I was 20 years old lol

oh but s*x is the best thing ever :D

True, I lost mine my senior year. I wanted it to be special, and I'm still with that girl, and plan to be with her for good.

And yes, sex is one of the greatest things in the world.

yea shes fine for the most part just a bit shook up

Uh.. Just don't let her find this thread. Lol.

I only read the first little bit, but whats the problem here?

You got some, and don't have to deal with the bull. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Will someone answer my F'n question now???

lol exactly, but he really wants her to be a girlfriend or something, I guess.

Uh.. Just don't let her find this thread. Lol.

ha ur tellin me lol it would prolly be the last u would hear from me

lol exactly, but he really wants her to be a girlfriend or something, I guess.

yea im not complaining about smashin cheeks :D but the whole time ive been talking to her was to actually get with her not just a one night stand

Archived