Girl probs?!?

2gboostedteg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's good man. never like hearing about people getting hurt

yea man thats one of the worst things to hear about something like that especially when its to someone u really care about thanks for the concern

but it turns out a car full of illegal imagrants blew a stop sighn or something and hit the driverside of her car, but like i said i guess for the most part shes alright

All that Iraqi poon and you ain't hitting any of it? No wonder you need cookies and brownies! You take your cookies with camel's milk?? :laugh:

bleh i think i just threw up in my mouth a little >_<

iraqi poon = unshaved bleh

All that Iraqi poon and you ain't hitting any of it? No wonder you need cookies and brownies! You take your cookies with camel's milk?? :laugh:

aww! that's harsh. I'll make you cookies & brownies for christmas, brian. lol.

yea man thats one of the worst things to hear about something like that especially when its to someone u really care about thanks for the concern

but it turns out a car full of illegal imagrants blew a stop sighn or something and hit the driverside of her car, but like i said i guess for the most part shes alright

every time you hear this it's NOT GOOD! lol

aww! that's harsh. I'll make you cookies & brownies for christmas, brian. lol.

YAY more food for the fatass!! WOOT WOOT!!! :p

i dont get anything out here really, ive gotten 2 boxes and one box was something i ordered for myself :sleep2:

Archived