Girl probs?!?

2gboostedteg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

youre her back up guy. when she needs someone in a clutch moment, she knows youll be there because guys are think with their d*ck most of the time.

next time she wants to hang out, blow her off. you have to act like shes not all that important to you, like you could do without her company. then that will make her think twice and maybe even make her want to kick it with you more.

i was like that with one guy a while back, then he got smart and acted like he didnt want me around and it drove me fracken nuts.

but girls like that arent even worth it, she tells you want every man wants to hear just to have that control. dont be p*ssy whipped when youre not even getting it that much from her.

thats my .02 cents

so i guess i just got a whole bunch of bullsh!t this whole time tryin to be nice to her and instead of actually seein that i was blined by the fact that she might come around

hey, at least you got to smash.

I don't know the whole thing that's going on with her and I can't assume what's going on...

my advice is: know what you want! If you want a relationship out of her, then leave her a voice message telling her that you don't wanna just see her/sleep with her once or twice....you want to treat her nicely and have a relationship with her.

If you don't want a relationship and you want to just hang out with her once in a while, then you can just do that when she is around.

It's up to you. If after you tell her what you want, she says she doesn't want that, then forget about her.

:D hope it works out for you :D

I have to say I agree totally with Nancy about you being her backup guy. Clearly when she had no one else you were who she paid attention to. Then she was prolly messing with some dude (she already proved to you that she's the type of girl that does that) and she was blowing you off. But you stayed glued to the screen, so to speak. So when the second guy wised up and blew her off she returned to you to get her kicks.

Clearly not the type of girl I'd wanna be with, though of course I can't speak for you. I'm deffo not the type who can respect someone who plays games with relationships and all that crap. You might be different, though. If you like to play the game like Lexi's talking about and don't mind just hooking up, then why not? If she's good and wants to do it again then go for it. Just don't be looking for it to be something it's not, and make sure you get out of it if you see it turning into something you don't like.

Edit: I can't resist...

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but..."

He's posting on a public forum, dont you think dignity was out the window 10 posts ago??:thumbsup:

now now, that's not very nice now is it. Grow up Peter Pan, Count chochula....

You turned her lesbian.

i've done it, hahaha. i never even slept with my last girlfriend because she wasn't ready yet, she told me. She then decides to try something new, tells me she got bored of me and now is in a long distance relationship with some 30 year old woman who lives with her parents in texas. wtf is with teenage girls?

i've done it, hahaha. i never even slept with my last girlfriend because she wasn't ready yet, she told me. She then decides to try something new, tells me she got bored of me and now is in a long distance relationship with some 30 year old woman who lives with her parents in texas. wtf is with teenage girls?

No offence but I don't think that's something you want to brag about. And as for teenage girls, they've watched that Tila Tequila crap one too many times and think if she can do it(bi-sexual), then why can't they.

Edit: I can't resist...

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but..."

:laugh:

:laugh:

but okay anyway i agree with lina.. call the girl.. tell her how it is.. and tell her to call you whenever she wants to not be stupid... if she doesnt call well get someone else

No offence but I don't think that's something you want to brag about. And as for teenage girls, they've watched that Tila Tequila crap one too many times and think if she can do it(bi-sexual), then why can't they.

oh it's not something i'm bragging about, it's more of me just not giving a sh*t, why get all upset about it? getting pissed off never helps a situation so when she said what she said i laughed and left her house for good. she texted me saying she still wanted to be really good friends and all but screw that. sure i was a bit ticked off about it but if there is one thing i can do, it's get over girls. I have serious girl problems and am 18 years old and still a virgin. I could really not care less anymore though.

+1. dude that's worse than my hoodie incident

oh it's not something i'm bragging about, it's more of me just not giving a sh*t, why get all upset about it? getting pissed off never helps a situation so when she said what she said i laughed and left her house for good. she texted me saying she still wanted to be really good friends and all but screw that. sure i was a bit ticked off about it but if there is one thing i can do, it's get over girls. I have serious girl problems and am 18 years old and still a virgin. I could really not care less anymore though.

is it just me or is it super easy to get laid?? :laugh:

hehehehehe

you don't have to not-be-a-virgin...

I was a virgin til I was 20 years old lol

oh but s*x is the best thing ever :D

i wasn't saying that but i t seems like he wanted to not-be-a-virgin

Lina, I didn't expect this (not that I think lowly of you at all :heart: )

But the last sentence cleared it up :thumbsup::devil:

Archived