Girl probs?!?

2gboostedteg

Whats up guys i know i dont post on here much but im hoping maybe someone could shed some light on a lil problem ive been having with this one girl.

Alright so here it is, i met this girl about 4 months back at a friends party (one of those where as soon as i walked in the room i knew i had to have her) well by the end of the night i had her sitting on my lap laughing and having a good time and had her number.

First two months are great talk all the time constant morning till night any free time she had she called me she told me countless times how shes looking for a bf and im the type of guy she would go out with soooo..........i ask her out and she says shes not ready to jump into a relationship. alright cool im good with just talking to this girl for now so it goes on.

Now the past two months are where it gets crapty, i bearlly hear from her never calls anymore never see her so whatever i think its just cause we were moving too fast for her so i back off. nothing changes next thing i think is shes done with me, upset about it but whatever.

So the past like maybe two weeks she starts talkin to me again and she ended up coming to our friends college grad party, shes on me the whole night always with me constantly talking to me put my jacket on all that little crap, so as the night goes on its gettin late and she says to me if im ready for bed with a lil smile and i said hell yea, so i take her upstairs to the room and we got in bed and i dont think i need to say what went on from there.

Ok now the next morning everything was fine hung out for a lil bit something was up with her car so i checked it for her and then she had to leave for work..........and i havent heard from her since.

So maybe someone can give a brotha some advice on this lil situation i got goin that would be awsome.

thanks guys peace

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so basically its a waiting game now if anything

yep. i'd give it a week at most, if not then move on and find another girl at a party :thumbsup:

sounds like she doesn't want a relationship as she stated, so either become FWB or say eff it!

yep. i'd give it a week at most, if not then move on and find another girl at a party :thumbsup:

sounds like she doesn't want a relationship as she stated, so either become FWB or say eff it!

ha i guess im gonna have to try and get what i can out of it

Leave her be. if she's interested, she'll come back. If not... well then move on.

for some girls, the chase is all just a game. the flirting and playing is more fun than the actual act itself. I used to drive one guy in particular absolutely crazy with that- we'd flirt constantly, he'd talk me into going home with him, then I'd sleep on the sofa and leave in the morning before anyone woke up. When he asked me why I did that, I admitted that I did it because it drove him mad and if I gave it all up and finally slept with him then the game would be over and we'd both be on to the next. I never did sleep with him, and we carried on that way for close to a year. with other guys, I'd flirt for ages but when I finally slept with them, they were less than impressive and while I still talk to a few of them, I really have no desire to speak to most of them after those nights. It changed the entire dynamic of the friendship and pretty much ruined everything.

Cliff's: Women are evil

Leave her be. if she's interested, she'll come back. If not... well then move on.

for some girls, the chase is all just a game. the flirting and playing is more fun than the actual act itself. I used to drive one guy in particular absolutely crazy with that- we'd flirt constantly, he'd talk me into going home with him, then I'd sleep on the sofa and leave in the morning before anyone woke up. When he asked me why I did that, I admitted that I did it because it drove him mad and if I gave it all up and finally slept with him then the game would be over and we'd both be on to the next. I never did sleep with him, and we carried on that way for close to a year. with other guys, I'd flirt for ages but when I finally slept with them, they were less than impressive and while I still talk to a few of them, I really have no desire to speak to most of them after those nights. It changed the entire dynamic of the friendship and pretty much ruined everything.

Cliff's: Women are evil

not always! a lot of times, it depends on the situation. If she knows it's not going to work out in the end, then usually she'd rather just play along if she enjoys the company- it's no worse than a guy who strings a girl along, only for her to then find out about the other 3 girls he's sleeping with. At least she's not telling him that he's her only one etc. then letting him hear it through the grapevine that there are others. I never toyed with guys who were genuine. I only played with the ones who already had bad reputations.

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance. " - Oscar Wilde

idk i find this line pretty funny and well feel bad for you & those guys. lol

this probably wont help but ehhh its tru

girls = time x money

time = money

therefore

girls= money squared

money is the ROOT of all evil

therefore

girls = the square root of money squared

therefore

girls = evil

very funny otis :thumbsup:

but it's the LOVE of money that is evil, not money itself!

he stole that from me, haha. After I worked the bugs out of posting it to HF without losing the formatting... :crazy:

Archived