Stupidity of myself

Hondahunter

So I'd been looking for a new hoodie. Wanted a fur-lined (not extravagant gankster looking), zip-up. Pac-sun was having a sale, so I dropped in. Found a SWEET looking Fox hoodie. Decided for $18 vs. the usual $70, I could grant myself a birthday present. I didn't try it on because I was about to be late for my own bday shindig. Grabbed an XL, rang it up and left. Cool as hell pattern. Get it home, put it on. Little tight, pockets are small, but hey form-fitting doesn't bother me. Wore this thing twice. Looked at the receipt yesterday- JR Hoodie. I'm like juniors? No way. But it could be...

Checked the tag a few minutes ago...Fox GIRLS

:D:D:D

foxhoodie.jpg

HAHAHA damn son. if im in a hurry ill usually wait and then go back. haha next thing is a drag queen show

damn you!

lol jk i think it's hillarious.

i mean do you not agree that could be a guy's hoodie with the print?

i wish they had it in mens

damn you!

lol jk i think it's hillarious.

i mean do you not agree that could be a guy's hoodie with the print?

i wish they had it in mens

could be yes. i think the pockets give it away tho. i dont see many mens hoodie pockets have that much room on the stitching

could be yes. i think the pockets give it away tho. i dont see many mens hoodie pockets have that much room on the stitching

yeah...i know :( haha

i was in a rush. first time i stuck my hands in though i was like ummm this is odd... >_<

haha i bet. so this is how you rack up posts. stay up all nite and whore haha j/p

lol i rarely post threads in off-topic discussion!

if you wanna complain check Mpearce's or V92's post counts! :thumbsup::D

That sucks. I didn't even look at how small those pockets were, I just assumed by the price that it was a fake and you didn't notice until you got home. Fox makes some nice looking stuff, time to get a gf to give it to.

That sucks. I didn't even look at how small those pockets were, I just assumed by the price that it was a fake and you didn't notice until you got home. Fox makes some nice looking stuff, time to get a gf to give it to.

Hes already been there done that! :thumbsup:

Cute too! :)

Hes already been there done that! :thumbsup:

Cute too! :)

yes i have! thank you!

i have to agree :drool:

Are you even alowed to say stuff like that anymore since your a married man. There's no more window shopping for you :p

after all the "sweet tits, hey hoe, etc" comment that have been given to his wife on AIM from HF'ers, we have no room to talk :D

bwahahahaha, thats hilarious.

want me to find you some matching bottoms? perhaps a pair of booties to go along with it?

why yes, thank you for being so considerate! :sleep2:

you be careful...

you dont know half the things i learn from your wife on aim when youre away.:devil:

this is true. Rick and your wife talked about sex and 20 minutes later Rick had a pen and pad of paper saying "YOU CAN DO THAT????" w00t

How do you know for sure it is my wife sweetheart! :thumbsup:

I'd believe it was you baby :wub: that's what i was hoping :D

this is true. Rick and your wife talked about sex and 20 minutes later Rick had a pen and pad of paper saying "YOU CAN DO THAT????" w00t

this is true. i had no idea about the kinds of things you could do with a garden hose and sock puppets.

Archived