whats up

jdmdonk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he was talking about the girl in the first pictures he posted of his car. But in the picture that chick doesn't look that appealing. More of a butterface. lol.

yup i was reffering to that girl... and youre right.....Butterface :laugh:

2jz swap it!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you can beat Hondahunter while towing my anchor and my SRT. :D

I can already pull your srt 4 and beat a sol its just were we gonna race. And the 2jz motor will not fit in a front wheel drive Camry. But i tried to see if an Is300 motor will fit and it basically is a 2jz with no turbo.

I can already pull your srt 4 and beat a sol its just were we gonna race. And the 2jz motor will not fit in a front wheel drive Camry. But i tried to see if an Is300 motor will fit and it basically is a 2jz with no turbo.

i'm cool for being friends and all, but buddy you aren't going to beat my sol, his sol, or his SRT-4.

LMFAO no. You can't.

darn you. i am going to come out and see that.

and i sure as hell hope you get your evo back :(

you promised me i could drive it

well then you can drive the si whenever and after its boosted :thumbsup:

I wish i could race it but its my only car until i find a Grand National then I will race you.

i only have 1 car right now, 90 bmw 3.16i.

theres a guy that lives down the street from me that has a GNX he was selling not too long ago. i think he decided to keep it because nobody wanted to buy it

lol that would be an incredible camry, fo sho :thumbsup::thumbsup:

FOOOW SHOOOOOOOOOOW

you want to butter more than her face

no, eveything look good butter face :p

well then you can drive the si whenever and after its boosted :thumbsup:

i only have 1 car right now, 90 bmw 3.16i.

theres a guy that lives down the street from me that has a GNX he was selling not too long ago. i think he decided to keep it because nobody wanted to buy it

i will take you up on that offer :thumbsup:

nobody wanted to buy a GNX????? those things are rare as hell!

i will take you up on that offer :thumbsup:

nobody wanted to buy a GNX? ??? ? those things are rare as hell!

yeah i think nobody wanted it because it was modded... it has a HUGE turbo, dunno what brand BOV. its lowered a little, flowmaster exhaust, fatass mickey thompson prostreet tires in back with weld wheels. damn cars insane, its got a LOUD ASS BOV!

Archived