whats up

jdmdonk

I'm new to this forum. I live in DE pretty close to another member named Preston. Although I do not drive a Honda this seems to be a good forum. I know a lot about cars and I tend to like imports the best besides a Buick Grand National. Well I drive a 1993 Toyota Camry with thousands of miles on it but still runs like a champ. I have a weapon R intake, high flow cat, 2 1/2 inch piping to Megan Racing muffler, I also have a body kit and lowering springs that all have to be installed. Just hard to find time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, how is it still running!?!? :p

Welcome dood. :D

Toyota's are almost as good as Honda's with regards to reliability. Not quite, but close.

Anyway, Welcome to HF!

Toyota's are almost as good as Honda's with regards to reliability. Not quite, but close.

Anyway, Welcome to HF!

he was picking on the OP because most every car over 2 months old has thousands of miles :thumbsup:

well i see youve met the retard of the forum (orca89) :laugh: hahaha j/k man

well welcome to the forums, good to have another non honda owner in here, you plan on buying a honda anytime soon? what are the plans with the yota? PICS ASAP!!!

Buy a Honda or GTFO! :nono:

J\K!! I luv every one! :laugh:

Anyway, Welcome to HF!

Toyotas last longer but that is a discussion for another day but here is what my car looked like when i bought it one year ago.

100_0880.jpg

This is what it looks like now with many mods and a kit and springs have to be put on.

car007.jpg

100_0919.jpg

car020.jpg

This is my new exhaust sounds beast. :thumbsup:

ExhaustThree.jpg

ExhaustTwo.jpg

Plus the ladies love the Cam :drool:

Streettrenz.jpg

"dO wOrk sOn!"

DaKam.jpg

Nice looking camry. Can't wait to see it when you drop it. Do those have very much potential when it comes to modding for performance?

Depends on what you want. The motors are strong when it comes to torque because it is meant to drive families around. They make a supercharger for it but they are no good with it cause you have to put new transmission in. The six cylinder 5 speed are extremely rare but this is the last Camry that was made in Japan. :thumbsup: It is kinda quick for a family sedan and can beat a del slo :devil: . But i don't race it, because that draws unwanted police attention because it looks like a donk with the rims on.

Depends on what you want. The motors are strong when it comes to torque because it is meant to drive families around. They make a supercharger for it but they are no good with it cause you have to put new transmission in. The six cylinder 5 speed are extremely rare but this is the last Camry that was made in Japan.:thumbsup: It is kinda quick for a family sedan and can beat a del slo :devil: . But i don't race it, because that draws unwanted police attention because it looks like a donk with the rims on.

feel free to race my Del slow anytime :thumbsup:

i want in on this too!!!! :)

ill take the Si first, after the boost setup :p

darn you. i am going to come out and see that.

and i sure as hell hope you get your evo back :(

you promised me i could drive it

Archived