Things I want

Hondahunter

Which gun?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you think I should get?

• First picture
    • Second picture
    • Third picture

So I'm really on a weapons kick. And I'm debating between three shotguns. Have to figure out the prices, large determinant.

I'm selling my Jackson Kelly if anyone is interested :thumbsup: to help pay for this.

Possibility. Least favorite of the three, but would be very happy with it!

mossberg3.jpg

Really hoping this is the one I get :thumbsup: .

mossberg1.jpg

Pretty much not gonna happen :blush: . Would have to register this with ATF for the silencer and round capacity. In VA you can only have 3 in the tube, 1 in the chamber. So for the other two I'd put a plug in for legality.

mossberg2.jpg

If anybody knows how much these are, share. If you have any cash lying around, share as well :D . I accept all major credit cards, cash, money orders

and Paypal! ;)

Sorry the poll is kinda ghetto :-/

Second one's really nice, just needs that strap gone and it'd look sweet. What do you want a shotgun for anyway?

agreed, that's the one i'm leaning towards so i don't have to register the silencer with ATF.

shotgun will be for practicing getting my spread patterns super close

3rd ones best, in order from fav to least fav, pic 3,2,1.

Supressed Shotgun FTMFW!!! :drool:

yes, it's gorgeous! wish i could get it

I have a Mossberg 500A/T. Love it. Was fairly cheap too.

Got a pic friend? How much if you don't mind?

And Rick, WOW. that's insane.

How about a siaga 12(youtube the law enforcenment version/even though you wont be able to own the special one).

If/when i get on with a police department i will buy one.:devil:

I also had the "i want" bug hit me this past week. Decided to go out and buy my stripped lower, so i can start puttin my AR-15 together. While buying that, i found my next toy. Either a .22lr or 9mm suppressed pistol.. now i just need the funds to enjoy.

How about a siaga 12(youtube the law enforcenment version/even though you wont be able to own the special one).

If/when i get on with a police department i will buy one.:devil:

I also had the "i want" bug hit me this past week. Decided to go out and buy my stripped lower, so i can start puttin my AR-15 together. While buying that, i found my next toy. Either a .22lr or 9mm suppressed pistol.. now i just need the funds to enjoy.

if i'm ever down your way, i'll cut you a hell of a deal on some hydrashocks for your 9mm :thumbsup:

got an assload

EDIT: ahh, just like the old striker 12s

if i'm ever down your way, i'll cut you a hell of a deal on some hydrashocks for your 9mm :thumbsup:

got an assload

your ass is loaded with hydrashocks? omg first the hoodie now this, brad do you need to tell us all something? are you coming out the closet finally? :laugh:

your ass is loaded with hydrashocks? omg first the hoodie now this, brad do you need to tell us all something? are you coming out the closet finally? :laugh:

whattt? ??? you think hydrashocks are gay???

you let me shoot you with one see what it does :pirate:

EDIT: ass is loaded with hydrashocks :D got it :thumbsup:

By the time i get around to buyin a supressed pistol, you probably wont have much of that 9mm left.. but i'll keep you in mind.. Hell, if i buy a 9mm(or if you give me a good enough price, as my dad carries a 9mm) i would probably be willing to pay for it plus shipping. Just gotta let me know how much you have, and what you want for it.

By the time i get around to buyin a supressed pistol, you probably wont have much of that 9mm left.. but i'll keep you in mind.. Hell, if i buy a 9mm(or if you give me a good enough price, as my dad carries a 9mm) i would probably be willing to pay for it plus shipping. Just gotta let me know how much you have, and what you want for it.

i will PM you tomorrow with how much I have, and we can go from there :thumbsup:

btw, is your Glock a 40? I was thinking it was a 9mm as well? :crazy: Must be dreaming things up again! :D

lol.. my glock is a .45. But, as stated, my dad carries a couple of different 9mm and i will probably get one eventually, so just pm me how much you got/want to get rid of, and then figure out what you want for it, and i will let you know.

lol.. my glock is a .45. But, as stated, my dad carries a couple of different 9mm and i will probably get one eventually, so just pm me how much you got/want to get rid of, and then figure out what you want for it, and i will let you know.

sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

whattt? ??? you think hydrashocks are gay???

you let me shoot you with one see what it does :pirate:

EDIT: ass is loaded with hydrashocks :D got it :thumbsup:

And I thought I was HF's most oblivious member... :devil:

Even I got that one the first time.

I think I must be the only one on HF that hasn't bought a gun in the past year. They just don't appeal to me, though I am deffo not one of those anti-gun folks.

I'd say go with the first one because, guessing from the way you described them, it's the cheapest. And you're not gonna use it that much anyway, I'd imagine. Unless you're buying it for something other than defending your castle...

I think I must be the only one on HF that hasn't bought a gun in the past year. They just don't appeal to me, though I am deffo not one of those anti-gun folks.

I'd say go with the first one because, guessing from the way you described them, it's the cheapest. And you're not gonna use it that much anyway, I'd imagine. Unless you're buying it for something other than defending your castle...

yeah, no sense in spending money on registering silencer, etc, for shooting this at the range and having it for home defense, which hopefully i won't have to use it for. it's there for just in case purposes, i'd much rather have one and not need it than not have one and need it. :thumbsup:

two is a great looking gun, so i'm looking into that one. if it's super expensive, number one or similar.

Guns FTW! Not a hobby I've dipped in yet but will be. To the guys that say its a waste of money just remember alot of people think modding our cars is a waste of money as well lol. But anyway I'd just roll with the first one, economical FTW!

Archived