happy bday Tracy :D

lceah

Tracy is currently sleeping off the effects of one margarita. Damn lightweights.... :laugh: At least she makes for a cheap night out at the bar/clubs/restaurants.

I was happy with the gift I got her, namely because my gifts usually suck. Bought tickets to the Nutcracker Suite at the theatre and reservations at one of the top restaurants in the city. A night on the town dressed in her best. She may not even read this as we've been pretty busy lately but I was looking at getting a chauffeur for the evening as well. Not sure on that yet though.

Yea, Jarrod's cheap and so is his ride. I mean towncar - limo - luxury. Someone in a tux to open the door for the lady and be waiting outside the theater so we don't have to walk in the cold. You know, class?

Yea, Jarrod's cheap and so is his ride. I mean towncar - limo - luxury. Someone in a tux to open the door for the lady and be waiting outside the theater so we don't have to walk in the cold. You know, class?

no skunk2 catback on the lincoln? :D

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes everyone! and yes, Jason's present was awesome! I can't wait to go see the Nutcracker and have a nice dinner!! Jason's yelling at me to get in the car so we can head toward Toledo so I've gotta run, but thanks for remembering me on here!! :-) Life has been a little busy lately!

We didn't do a lot for our repsective birthdays since we spent all our money in Seattle and SF.

Speaking of cute couples:

DSCF1923.jpg

Well.......it's a cute girl for sure....I can give ya that much.

Pretty cute couple too I suppose.

Archived