best year for a civic hatch

h22aAccord1993

Personaly I want to get a EG hatch and put a B20 in, because they are cheap and they are a 2.0L. and then I would put a GSR head on it, with just a little bit of boost, about 10psi or so. that would be my dream swap :drool:

so pretty much b20 vtec? lol

ok guys thanks but two things I said civic hatch for I reason, and I already have and accord with an h22 but it isnt a vtech but i might buy a civic hatch w/o motor or tranny and swap in my h22 and sell the accord just to save money and do some mods to it.

it is VTEC guy, VTEC!

and its to your peferance to choose the car you want not ours. you have to drive it not us, get something you like not something that is cool to everyone or whatever. like i said youll be driving it, not us :thumbsup:

::EDIT:: i can see where frostedflake is coming from, a friend of mine has a EK9 that has a boosted CRVtec with a B16 tranny and he has beat some bolt on STi's and EVO's. the car is QUICK but i wouldnt say fast.

this is the turbo kit that im debating on buying, its coming off his hatch

get an EG motha licka

and you betta watch who your saying ef off to!, brian will bust a cap in yo mother F*ckin ass!

1. DRUNK

2. Watching Old Greg (or remembering it)

3. Speaking the troof of Brian

damnit i was judts fishin cause ints atached to your rod motha licka!

you evea drink bailys from a shoe?

yeah I got the 88 but ef's are awesome plus the EG is kinda played out now. EVERYBODY wants one. Ef are different and there are not much around but its your personal preference.

but i think eg's are harder to come by than ef's BUT ef's can be one sexy mug,

I have to call BS on that. I see several everyday, stock and modified, and my city is smaller than Akron.

To be fair Chris, this is *Dwayne* we're talking about here. I think he types just cause he has fingers. EGs are a dime a dozen here in Cincy.

Archived