Know any emos?

TLontheDL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okay, that was some of the nastiest f*cking crap I have ever seen. I almost threw up. WTF EWWWW.

I have to agree on that one as all I thought when I first saw the pictures was 'wtf was she thinking and why in hell would you take pictures of it all?"

Just goes to show there's some pretty wierd people out there.

Like I said before a bullet through the head will be much more to the point if life's so bad.

What a lot of people don't know is if you take a gun and place it on your temple where its directly facing the OTHER side of the temple, you have a good chance of surviving. If you place it on your temple and point it upwards, downwards, backwards, forwards, etc. then it will be instant death.

What a lot of people don't know is if you take a gun and place it on your temple where its directly facing the OTHER side of the temple, you have a good chance of surviving. If you place it on your temple and point it upwards, downwards, backwards, forwards, etc. then it will be instant death.

.45 through forhead works :thumbsup:

Archived