Know any emos?

TLontheDL

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the hell would make someone do that to themselves?

id pour a box of salt on her arm and follow up with a gallon of lemon juice just to get a smile out of her.

then id throw her in front of a bus. people like that deserve to die anyway, i fracken hate that "look at me, look at me, i cut myself for attention" bullsh*t. fracken get over it. theres a lot more serious things going on in the world.

I'd hit it

which slit? :laugh:

bleh

That was not completely fake, some of that was photoshop: some of the writing on her arm, the rats in the floor, etc.

But there was real cutting and the blood was real. Check the picture where there is yellow stuff coming from the blood, well that is the blood platelets seperating from the plasma. The yellow stuff was plasma.

What a cry for help and attention. People, hug your children so they feel loved.

You noticed she never did anything that would handicap her, she only cut through the skin and fat; always stopping at the major arteries, muscle fiber and bone. Cut muscle and ligiments would have her flopping around on the floor of the bathroom.

Is it weird that that I didn't get squeamish from that? Meh, video games must have desensitized me from violence :p

Anyways, that being f*cked up is an understatement. What an ungrateful c*nt. Maybe if she lifed in Darfur or somewhere she'd have a legit reason to feel sad for herself.

That was not completely fake, some of that was photoshop: some of the writing on her arm, the rats in the floor, etc.

But there was real cutting and the blood was real. Check the picture where there is yellow stuff coming from the blood, well that is the blood platelets seperating from the plasma. The yellow stuff was plasma.

Don't you have to centrifuge blood in order to seperate plasma/platelet?

Way I see it if you want to die so bad and life so f*cking horrible put a f*cking bullet through your head. This show and tell crap is nothing but a little pootie wanting attention. *End Rant*

Stupid people.

I watch ER shows and think they're cool and Saw doesn't do a thing to me.

But I honestly had to turn my head on a few pictures. That's disgusting.

I guess I just gave her some of the attention she wanted.

That is a waste of human life, she needs to be put in a cell where she can't harm herself.

Obviously it's all for show, she was stitched up.

If it weren't for show she wouldn't take pictures.

Nasty whore. That's sick.

again .... bleh

but yah im normally not too bad with blood and all that.. when my head got split open and i had the staples id sit there in the mirror and clean the blood and gunk to keep it clean and had no problem.. but i think it was cause it was me

my bf had surgery a few weeks ago and they took the IV out and blood squirted and i was like bleh

but yet i sat there and looked at his stiches on his shoulder and was looking at my bro in laws cut open chest and i was fine..

some stuff really gets to me and other stuff im like 'cool!'

the pics of her cuts where it looked deep to the point you could see the fat and stuff is what got me

again .... bleh

but yah im normally not too bad with blood and all that.. when my head got split open and i had the staples id sit there in the mirror and clean the blood and gunk to keep it clean and had no problem.. but i think it was cause it was me

my bf had surgery a few weeks ago and they took the IV out and blood squirted and i was like bleh

but yet i sat there and looked at his stiches on his shoulder and was looking at my bro in laws cut open chest and i was fine..

some stuff really gets to me and other stuff im like 'cool!'

the pics of her cuts where it looked deep to the point you could see the fat and stuff is what got me

same here. those deep galges and her holding that waud of fat was disgusting.

and the blood on the floor with the razor lying in the middle of it. sick.

i didnt get queezy at all, i just laughed REALLY hard, what a stupid b!tch, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ROFLMFAO! stupid c*nt hahahahahahahahaha, i hope she is dead, dumb wh*re hahahahahahahahaha :laugh:

Archived