Typical parking lot in Hongkong...

Felix

Mafdark, I believe you're referring to France's symbol. A dark blue background with a circle of stars? It might even have an F in the middle. Could be wrong though -- it's been a few months since I was there.

That video is sweet. I was so worried they were gonna slam into some sick nasty status car cuz they'd be distracted by another one. That's what I'd be doing all day and all night over there.

Oh, yeah, you're right, of course, Seb. There is an F for the French plates but that's in a separate spot.

I used to always want a job as a security guard in a museum with lots of fine art. You'd just get to look at famous paintings all day. One time I asked my friend when we were at one together "How do you think you get one of these jobs?" and he was like, "Not going to college..."

Oh, yeah, you're right, of course, Seb. There is an F for the French plates but that's in a separate spot.

I used to always want a job as a security guard in a museum with lots of fine art. You'd just get to look at famous paintings all day. One time I asked my friend when we were at one together "How do you think you get one of these jobs?" and he was like, "Not going to college..."

LMAO,...

Archived