need help!!!

dropshadowinc

so i cant figure out if i want to do a b16 swap or just a mini me swap on my d series. i can get the motor from a friend with a built head and ecu for 1000 so overall total should be about 3-4gs on the swap. however i already have the vtec head for my car all i need is a comp and the right ecu and do the wiring and i can do it. so any input would be awsome.

• 2 weeks later...
so i cant figure out if i want to do a b16 swap or just a mini me swap on my d series. i can get the motor from a friend with a built head and ecu for 1000 so overall total should be about 3-4gs on the swap. however i already have the vtec head for my car all i need is a comp and the right ecu and do the wiring and i can do it. so any input would be awsome.

well the b16 would be nice to have but its alot of work i mean u need new axle new motor mounts new tranny the whole works, the mini me swap is simple and you dont have to change as much

• 1 month later...
well the b16 would be nice to have but its alot of work i mean u need new axle new motor mounts new tranny the whole works, the mini me swap is simple and you dont have to change as much

ive got a b16a1 and yeah its a bitch to get in but so worth your while ... little to much power for alot of stock parts if you ask me

ive got a b16a1 and yeah its a bitch to get in but so worth your while ... little to much power for alot of stock parts if you ask me

it's not a b16a1, and it's not a "bitch to get in"

Archived