HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

mpearce1974

I see you got a eCheck too! >_< :laugh:

no, I have to wait for the eCheck, and then wait for it to go through.>_<

Hehehe, I'm in no rush. I've got until December to make the minimum payment to my credit card. Should be able to actually get under my credit limit, so I'll be able to use the card for the first time in months... I hate interest. And fees... and REPAIRS to a car that supposedly passed VA inspection :rant:

hey! what's up with hating on me in my birthday thread! :nono:

LOL jk guys, thanks for all the HBs!!! Any Sol parts for the occassion are GREATLY appreciated!!! LOL.

And Bell, I'll try for noodz once more???? :devil:

For my birthday??? :blush:

happy birrrthday :D

what are the bday plans?

thanks buddy :D

going in a few to the local hookah bar with some friends, since i can do that LEGALLY now. lol.

hanging with the lady this evening, might be putting stereo in dad's truck at some point as well, i need my cds as my sol is out for right now :(

He's still waiting patiently for Bell's noodz! :thumbsup:

yes, yes i am :devil:

bell, where are you???

Nope! o:)

you are SUCH a LIAR!!!

no, I have to wait for the eCheck, and then wait for it to go through.>_<

Hehehe, I'm in no rush. I've got until December to make the minimum payment to my credit card. Should be able to actually get under my credit limit, so I'll be able to use the card for the first time in months... I hate interest. And fees... and REPAIRS to a car that supposedly passed VA inspection :rant:

VA inspection is easy to pass lol.

happie burday to juu :)

gracias, though it is now the 21st. it hasn't been my birthday for an hour :D

haha. no seriously thanks buddy! it was a good one, got some new tools, new boots, OEM parts for the sol on the way, more gifts to come i'm sure

I see you got a eCheck too! >_< :laugh:

Bradley needs to register his credit card with paypal so they don't think it'd be risky to transfer the funds instantly o:)

They don't trust just having a linked bank account.

Archived