Del Sol Roll Call

Hondahunter

93 s

Purple And Black with Airbrush on hood says Roll out( paint job is gay i know) soon to be lime green with black rims black wing black hood

Findlay Ohio

Everything stock on the engine except intake...does have body kit..other then that nothing....and im a noob when it comes to cars so i need help

93 s

Purple And Black with Airbrush on hood says Roll out( paint job is gay i know) soon to be lime green with black rims black wing black hood

Findlay Ohio

Everything stock on the engine except intake...does have body kit..other then that nothing....and im a noob when it comes to cars so i need help

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
93 s

Findlay Ohio

93 s

Findlay Ohio

I'll let it slide because you're a noob but here is what I suggest, lose the body kit, paint the car one color and build or swap the engine

Rice = FAIL

Performance = WIN :D

hondaman if ur referring to the site as being a noob...look at ur posts i dont think ur quite the all star either...if ur talkin bout being new to hondas well im not losing the body kit...i like body kits..i like looks over performance right now... i dont take my car to the track right now nor do i go around racing to much so performance is the last thing on the list...and im painting it lime green with black wing and black hood with black rims

• 3 months later...

Houston, TX

94 si [auto for now]

black with florescent top [i duno..]

stock, actually workin my way UP to stock then start from there lol...

155k on body, motor should be the same

have the tranny ready for a swap but just piecing all the lil parts together first

got the tranny, new clutch, and slay cylinder for $140 :]

my cuz fried my radio, and broke my door handle, in return i got a free 10" and amp :]

Guess I shoulda posted here first before getting into a mod/build thread.... So....

Marysville, Ohio (Yes, I work at the BIG H)

1997 Del Sol SI SOHC VTEC (D16Y8) 5 speed

Cypress Green Pearl in very nice shape at 181,000 miles = No rust and no body damage

Already done a bunch of comfort and handling mods. I can't leave anything alone, it's a disease.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived