Del Sol Roll Call

Hondahunter

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yah im the only one from sc :D

you are just that cool huh? :laugh:

i still vote all the sols from the site need a meet. there's a bunch from the east coast. not that we all shouldn't be at the HF meet! :thumbsup:

If any sols on the east coast wanna have a meet in MD I think I might be able to find parking places and lodging (ie sleeping bags on the floor) somewhere around my place...

I think the reason there are so many sols on here is cuz the sol is just one of "those" cars that people fall in love with once they buy. So they end up joining the site. That's how it worked for me...

i still vote all the sols from the site need a meet. there's a bunch from the east coast. not that we all shouldn't be at the HF meet! :thumbsup:

If any sols on the east coast wanna have a meet in MD I think I might be able to find parking places and lodging (ie sleeping bags on the floor) somewhere around my place...

I hate all of you. >_<

I hate all of you. >_<

Hey, man, at least you live in the most-hated-hometown of the creators of Penny Arcade. Then again, that only means something to you if you're a video game geek. And if it does mean something to you it's really not any consolation...

are me and orca the only ones from PA??

I'm in PA at least five days a week for one of my jobs. Used to live 15 minutes from PA, now I'm 35-40 when I'm at home... otherwise 10 minutes when I'm at my other home-away-from-homes.

Hey, man, at least you live in the most-hated-hometown of the creators of Penny Arcade. Then again, that only means something to you if you're a video game geek. And if it does mean something to you it's really not any consolation...

Wait, what? I didn't know they were from Spokane. I thought they were from Seattle. huh

Oh well, I'll take my salt free, upkept roads I guess. :p

Wait, what? I didn't know they were from Spokane. I thought they were from Seattle. huh

Oh well, I'll take my salt free, good condition roads I guess. :p

On the topic of Penny Arcade, they severely pissed off Jack Thompson, so they have my approval. Since Thompson reported them to the Seattle PD for "harrassment," I guess they're located somewhere in the Seattle vicinity.

As for the roads... I miss those roads. Well maintained, lacking the patchwork quality of PA's... The lack of toll roads was nice too.

• 1 month later...

Los Angeles

95 Del Sol Si

170,000 miles

Automatic, Milano Red, rear spoiler, great mechanical condition before accident, everything worked. Paint is kinda oxidized. I bought it used in 2002 for 7k at 100,000 miles.

Well, if I get it back and fixed...you can read about my troubles on this site...

• 1 month later...

93 del sol(tegra)

Stockton, ca

211 k on first engine

162k on second

97 Teggy front end, skunk 2 shocks, coilovers and camber kits, custom 2 toned paintjob Nighthawk black (with blue pearl) down the center and a dark Blue almost black mica with blue and violet pearl , shaved antenna, AEM intake, and 2004 mustang spoiler all work and fab done by me

Archived