New Sol

Blackmagic

pearce look on at your sig on your valve cover, where do you see v-tec?

Dont care! :thumbsup:

And for all you uppity fu#$ers piss off! :laugh:

V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec V-tec :p

Welcome to the forums, car isnt bad, just needs some TLC and itll be nice and clean :thumbsup:

mpearce1974 i will add my aim to my profile. Jordan and hunter when i said restore i meant to stock. I do plan on doing some Engine mods that would be in the far future. right now i want to get the car back to stock. i also like this front lip. color i am going to go black. nothing is set in stone just one little step at a time.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/Cytrik/redo26.jpg

interior pics coming up tomorrow.

ADD ME ADD ME!!!

Oh boy, you have some work ahead of you, Lee. That's about the only aftermarket bumper I can tolerate, but as Preston said you gotta figure out how to make it safe. And paint, golly is it in need.

At least you have the right idea of going back to stock (the best look for the del Sol anyway). Good luck with your project.

Oh boy, you have some work ahead of you, Lee. That's about the only aftermarket bumper I can tolerate, but as Preston said you gotta figure out how to make it safe. And paint, golly is it in need.

At least you have the right idea of going back to stock (the best look for the del Sol anyway). Good luck with your project.

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. Going to start on my list and working my way down. after each major section revamp i will try to add more pic. i hope the money gods are on my side lol.

Good luck with that, haha... I've had my sol for 4 months now and I'm still waiting on the money gods so I can start my own build thread.

Archived