my accord inspire

Felix

Bought this jdm inspire as my daily ride to my office, such a silent, comfortable car to drive.

I lower it abit on Tanabe NF springs, SSR SP-1 super black coat 19X8.5 & 19X10.

some simple shots.. enjoy

accordfront1copy.jpg

accordside3.jpg

accordside2.jpg

accordside1.jpg

THat is so sexy. I didn't realize you guys got the same car (or similar) as our "accord" over there. Looks sick dropped and on those wheels.

Edit: Those pics are nice too. What kind of Camera are you shooting with? Based on your car lineup I'm going to guess Hasselblad?

THat is so sexy. I didn't realize you guys got the same car (or similar) as our "accord" over there. Looks sick dropped and on those wheels.

Edit: Those pics are nice too. What kind of Camera are you shooting with? Based on your car lineup I'm going to guess Hasselblad?

Am not familiar with large format cameras, bro... My dad uses hasselblad as thats his main hobby. Am using a Canon 5D, 8mm, 24-300 zoom, 100mm fixed lens, some filters...

Am not familiar with large format cameras, bro... My dad uses hasselblad as thats his main hobby. Am using a Canon 5D, 8mm, 24-300 zoom, 100mm fixed lens, some filters...

Oh, I was just messin' with you about the hassleblad. If figured you were shooting a really nice Canon or Nikon.

Edit: Duh....I guess if I had just looked at the EXIF data for one of your pictures I could have seen it was a 5D. Anyway, you do good with your photos.

Oh, I was just messin' with you about the hassleblad. If figured you were shooting a really nice Canon or Nikon.

Edit: Duh....I guess if I had just looked at the EXIF data for one of your pictures I could have seen it was a 5D. Anyway, you do good with your photos.

Thanx for your compliments,.. am still learning, bro..

I hate you, not really... but i'll just say it. :) Deep down inside you know I love you. <3 Lol. Nice car though.

no homo? omg

i hope huh

Archived