Angel Eye Auxes

Orca89

That's funny on the trailing arm bushings - I did the exact same thing! The site was vague about the bushings being a 'set' and the price was reasonably low so I bought two. Oops.

Frame is a bit bent on my Sol as well. One piece headlights did the trick but I still had to flex the fender a little bit to get them to install correctly.

Good luck on your sales.

That's funny on the trailing arm bushings - I did the exact same thing! The site was vague about the bushings being a 'set' and the price was reasonably low so I bought two. Oops.

Frame is a bit bent on my Sol as well. One piece headlights did the trick but I still had to flex the fender a little bit to get them to install correctly.

Good luck on your sales.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, haha. I plan on getting everything straightened out shortly after I get a job, so I'll just survive with my current OEM headlights and amber corners until that happens. But I had to flex the drivers side fender just to get the new corner to fit with the old headlights, so I think mine's probably a bit worse than yours was/is... Anyway, thanks. Hopefully someone is looking for some of these things...

ok, fixed... and confused.. *shrugs*

HID bulbs and regular bulbs do not work the same way. your regular ones reflect the light, HID needs a projector to focus them or else they will be scattered all over the road

ftw: one peice is da shiznet why didnt you get one peice

^^

They came with the car when I bought it... if I'd known what was going to happen, I would've had him drop $100 or so off the price and let him keep them... Ah well. 20/20 hindsight.

PM'd buddy :thumbsup:

Lights are sold. And shipped, finally.

Archived