Christmas List

jerrodh

Thinkin im getting my AR-15 lower parts kit from my momma.

My dad usually just buys me a few random clothing items, and a book or two.

Both have given up on asking for a list, they just ask me for one thing i want, if they can get it they do. Along with a few odds and ends.

man my christmas list is HUGE!

things i want, but most i probally wont get:

Mugen MF10's (wanted those for christmas since i was 16)

Project Mu Big Brake Kit

Bride Brix Seats and takata harnesses (since i dont have those anymore :( )

Alpine 7.5in touch screen headunit w/ navi

Bride Fabric for back seats and door panels

New Pair of Adidas Superstar II's

Some Hollister Jeans

Element Shirts and Jeans

Boflex

Element Lided Beanies

Some LA Fitted Hats

Socks

Boxers

Some More Curve Calogne

and alot more but im too lazy to put it all, lol

but what i really want for christmas is to just be home with my family and friends, i havent been home for christmas in a little over 2 years :sleep2:

man my christmas list is HUGE!

things i want, but most i probally wont get:

Mugen MF10's (wanted those for christmas since i was 16)

Project Mu Big Brake Kit

Bride Brix Seats and takata harnesses (since i dont have those anymore :( )

Alpine 7.5in touch screen headunit w/ navi

Bride Fabric for back seats and door panels

New Pair of Adidas Superstar II's

Some Hollister Jeans

Element Shirts and Jeans

Boflex

Element Lided Beanies

Some LA Fitted Hats

Socks

Boxers

Some More Curve Calogne

and alot more but im too lazy to put it all, lol

And the names of the people who stole my Evo! :(

but what i really want for christmas is to just be home with my family and friends, i havent been home for christmas in a little over 2 years :sleep2:

Fixed buddy! :thumbsup:

some random detailing supplies that cleangsr has suggested for me. a new computer case, full tower atx, 700w power supply, and a new graphics card. my mom said she was prolly just gonna get me a newegg gift card but since my grandparents lost their house in the yorba linda fire i would just be happy to have everyone around for the day.

lost is such a good show. definitly go buy/rent season 1 & 2. its really hard to come into the middle of the show without watching what has happened already. i cant wait till the next season starts in january.

oh, and i want a pony for christmas.

I had seen a few episodes during 1 & 2, but only here and there since I didn't watch the show regularly and obviously didn't know what was going on. During Season 3, I'd always be babysitting on Wednesday nights and there was nothing on so I watched it one week and then just kept going. My sister has been watching since the beginning, so if there's something I feel I should have already known, I just call her up and say "am I supposed to know...". Eventually, I'll get around to seeing 1 & 2, but I don't have much time right now so it'll have to wait (had actually planned to before the new season starts, but isn't going to happen).

Maybe you'll get Butterscotch :p We had horses and a pony at our old house for a while, never cared for them.

Greddy d-series turbo kit!

I think I'll get it for myself since nobody else I know has money.

I got some one who MIGHT trade it to me for a k24a4 longblock. He's asking $950 cash. Here's the post:

greddy t05h turbo, greddy manifold, greddy downpipe, ebay intercooler, piping, and bov.

Golden eagle fuel rail with fuel gauge, chipped p28 computer. I put this kit on the d15b in my crx for about 10miles but I didn't like it because the piping was sticking down because the crossmember was in the way. No shaft play good looking turbo setup. will work on about any honda here is the link for pics.http://www.tennspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5163

PS: I'm new to turbos. How does this kit sound?

Tamron 90mm f2.8 is all I plan to get and I'm not sure if I'll even get enough money to cover that. It's a toss up between that and the Tammy 17-50 f2.8 or a copy of CS4 photoshop. Can't decide between the three. If I get the 17-50 I can sell my 18-55 to fund a copy of PSE7....meh I don't know. I also don't know if I would like only 2.8 rather than 1.8.

TBH iv kinda been tryin to avoid this thread cuz i wasnt really sure. but i would have to say like kastigir that i might not participate in christmas this year.

1. because im low on money

2. because when i do get money somethin on my car breaks down (first the clutch slave cylinder and now gotta get a new axle).

If i had the money to do anything for christmas it would be buy my gf an engagment ring (might wait till v-day). past that ill be happy havin another day with friends and family...and everybody on HF

TBH iv kinda been tryin to avoid this thread cuz i wasnt really sure. but i would have to say like kastigir that i might not participate in christmas this year.

1. because im low on money

2. because when i do get money somethin on my car breaks down (first the clutch slave cylinder and now gotta get a new axle).

If i had the money to do anything for christmas it would be buy my gf an engagment ring (might wait till v-day). past that ill be happy havin another day with friends and family...and everybody on HF

THis is probably the same boat I'll be in if I get screwed by the insurance over my car. I'm kind of expecting this to happen, but we can always pray/wish for the best.

Archived