Couple new things going on.

chris_agu28

Well as the title says there is some new stuff.

Finally got aim so here is my screen name, chrisagu28.

Either I am getting a new xbox 360 so I can pwn you noobs on COD 4 or I am getting some money to buy the 240sx a new engine. I dunno yet. Probably the new engine.

No ef's for me anymore. But I still got the 240sx which is good excpet it does not run.

So COD 5 is pretty good online but I prefer COD 4. I don't like the online maps on 5. Anyways. Who all still plays COD 4 or halo 3?

Sounds good man except for the no EF problem lol. (GF's right?) Could be better for it at the same time though sometimes I think I would be it can get frustrating.

Add me on AIM I dont get on a whole lot but oh well. "shikei yoko"

Xbox live tag is "Jerrod H" we can play some COD5 sometime. I do agree with you the maps definitly have to grow on you, a few of them I like a lot, like Castles a nice mid sized map.

Sounds good man except for the no EF problem lol. (GF's right?) Could be better for it at the same time though sometimes I think I would be it can get frustrating.

Add me on AIM I dont get on a whole lot but oh well. "shikei yoko"

Xbox live tag is "Jerrod H" we can play some COD5 sometime. I do agree with you the maps definitly have to grow on you, a few of them I like a lot, like Castles a nice mid sized map.

Do you have COD 4? if so then I will be glad to play you in it. I will add you once I get the lovely and new sexbox. haha.

YAY! Will add ya when I get home! mpearce1974 of course! :thumbsup:

Yes all thanks you and your peer pressure I have become a aim user. I though I was never going to deal with AOL at at all.

Oh no I traded that awhile ago you dont have COD:WAW? Thought you did must have just played it or something? Get FORZA 2 btw. Must have for HFers.

oh okay. Your lucky, I didnt want to own you. haha j/k.

Sadly I don't have forza 2. I really thought about getting it cause I wanna play it so bad. My friend has it and I am so far on his Hard drive.

Archived