WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

BrIaN EG2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but we are white, lol

the car should only have one vynal on it when i take all of them off, ill take pictures of it when i get it on there when im home.

oh and alex ill be home dec 27th until jan 13th :thumbsup:

hahahahaha! stand your ground miss rosa parks :laugh:

after i get everything done with registration and insurance, then the exhaust, intake, and maybe mugen lip will be on :p and the vynals will be off, and maybe that spoiler

I was hoping it'd be the Prelude in the background of the first pic.

I don't know why you're looking at cars to buy right now if you won't actually be buying one until you get back at the end of December. Unless there's something really wrong with the car and/or the price is much too high, it's hard to say that a car you're looking to buy right now will still be around more than a month from now...

umm ashley, the Si is owned by a guy that used to be the manager of the old show club i was in, he dropped 4 deals he had going on and is holding the car until i get home, he is a really good friend of mine i just had no idea he had or was selling a Si :thumbsup:

^ That sucks. The police pulled me over and gave me a warning because my window tint was too dark. So I pulled it off the tint on the windows that were the problem and eventually I will have them tinted the darkest i can have them legally.

might want to lose the 'jdm' sticker on the back haha

yeah theyre all coming off except the one im putting on there that says

I :heart: JDM Hoes

nobody better steal my idea :devil:

Archived