WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

BrIaN EG2

well mike isnt too thrilled about which car im leaning towards but if i think its a steal if you ask me

oh and after i posted my reply in here earlier i went to check my email and it turns out that the owner of the car that im looking into is a friend of mine from back in highschool, so i might get a homie discount, LMAO! :laugh: he's only asking 7,200 for it so we will see what happens, im keeping my fingers crossed, lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike would love for you to get the hatch! :thumbsup: Haha.

He let me have a sneak peak at that one but I knew you wouldn't mind :D

GL on your finds, you'll do it right whatever you get. I still have the copy of SuperStreet with your EVO in it. I looked at it last night :(

so youre going to have 3 cars since you've been on here, and havent driven any of them?

well i never drove the 2 yeah but my mom drove the white evo, and im purchasing my new car when i get home, i have to look it over and everything.

Mike would love for you to get the hatch! :thumbsup: Haha.

He let me have a sneak peak at that one but I knew you wouldn't mind :D

GL on your finds, you'll do it right whatever you get. I still have the copy of SuperStreet with your EVO in it. I looked at it last night :(

haha, so you seen the hatch, solvic, teg, and coupe?

what do you think about the one that im about to get?

Im still debating on if i want to post pictures of he car that im thinking/looking at/might get or not

okay well here goes, lets see what you guys think...

ForSale1.jpg

ForSale3.jpg

12c1401gd3n13m73le8baa1e7cfd050811e1c.jpg1181281403nd3m83p68bab6132e1a4b20158a.jpg

11b1491g83k33od3le8baf06a7ac552a91c9e.jpg1171251423na3p13la8baa5602af446871da7.jpg

mods include: dropzone lowering springs with tokico gas shocks, polished Si's, 07 Si spoiler, RSX-S leather seats, JDM Fog lights, moonroof vent. car has never been beat on, no rust, and a few dings. and im buying for 6,500 cash up front :)

::EDIT:: and yes that rising sun vynal is coming off the hood and so is the 07 Si spoiler :thumbsup:

Looks pretty sweet. It's edging towards rice, but is still well on the good side of that line. Scrap the decals on the sunroof visor and mebbe raise it back up about 1/4"-1/2" (just an opinion there... I'm crazy, I know.) Looks like a sweet deal, for not being a Sol :devil:

Sucks about your car. Was it in Murfreesboro? I'll keep an eye out around Nashville but I doubt anyone would actually drive it around. I'll also keep my eye peeled on craigslist for evo parts. Hey, you should make a wanted ad on CL for some of the parts that were on your car and see if anyone bites.

Buy my RSX-S. $9k. :thumbsup:

haha, so you seen the hatch, solvic, teg, and coupe?

solvic!?

do you like mine that much! i want pics!

and your not even going to push the cops to find your evo?? are you sure you had it!? im just sayin cause that car isnt going to be hard to spot..so theres a good chance it could be found

solvic!?

do you like mine that much! i want pics!

and your not even going to push the cops to find your evo?? are you sure you had it!? im just sayin cause that car isnt going to be hard to spot..so theres a good chance it could be found

yeah the cops have been on it since day one, still no sign of a black 06 evo 9 mr, im just waiting patiently. and i FINALLY got my leave packet for RnR. i leave out on the 27th of december :)

and the solvic had the EK front on it, mike didnt think it looked too bad just needed the red eyelids off the headlights

but orca im keeping it at the stance its at right now, IMO it the stance its at it friggin sexy, not too low not too high its juuuuuust right :thumbsup:

and alex it wasnt in murfree, it was in PA. my mom couldnt afford to drive up to PA since she lost her job recently and that was why i was going up to PA to pick the car up, hince me and lina having our little meet but that wont happen now :(

yeah the cops have been on it since day one, still no sign of a black 06 evo 9 mr, im just waiting patiently. and i FINALLY got my leave packet for RnR. i leave out on the 27th of december :)

and the solvic had the EK front on it, mike didnt think it looked too bad just needed the red eyelids off the headlights

but orca im keeping it at the stance its at right now, IMO it the stance its at it friggin sexy, not too low not too high its juuuuuust right :thumbsup:

and alex it wasnt in murfree, it was in PA. my mom couldnt afford to drive up to PA since she lost her job recently and that was why i was going up to PA to pick the car up, hince me and lina having our little meet but that wont happen now :(

Why didn't you ask one of us to grab it? Everyone here would love to drive an Evo, and some of us are actually trustworthy.

awesome car! I like it! And, that's what I was going to say: take off the vynal and the spoiler :D

go for it :D

Why the spoiler? that's a pretty good looking spoiler IMO.

Why the spoiler? that's a pretty good looking spoiler IMO.

it just doesnt fit or look right on that Si... maybe im just not used to it, id much rather have no spoiler at all

well im thinking the spoiler MIGHT stay on there until i get a CF trunk, MAYBE

but that vynal has to go from the hood, and ill be getting a CF hood soon too, hopefully when i get home on RnR i MIGHT be able to get the hood and trunk

but that vynal has to go from the hood, and ill be getting a CF hood soon too, hopefully when i get home on RnR i MIGHT be able to get the hood and trunk

Personally, I like the rising sun on the hood. Then again, I have a fetish for the japanese culture, and what they were able to do.

nah take it off, it dosent look right at all IMO

Personally, I like the rising sun on the hood. Then again, I have a fetish for the japanese culture, and what they were able to do.

yeah same here, but thats why i have a kamakazi plate to go in the window, lol :laugh:

Archived