WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

BrIaN EG2

IM SOO FREAKING PISSED RIGHT NOW, WHAT THE FU*K!!! ive never been this mad in my life!!!!!!!!!!

i just got word a little while ago that my car was fu*king stolen! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to find out who stole it and beat the living sh!t out of them, stupid mother fu*kers!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FU*KING HELL!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY FU*KING LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! SON OF A BIT*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah rick, my mom went up got it for me, i sent her the money to get it, thats why im soo pissed about it being stolen... now im looking for a honda, i found a nice little hatch but im not going to post anything up until i get home and take pictures

the only person that knows about the hatch is mike, i just found it and am trying to negotiate with the guy on it... we'll see how everything goes

Edited by CT9A

A storage garage is the worst place to keep a car. The property owner is not legally liable for anything that happens to the vehicle while on their property, security is either poor or nonexistant, the units are usually arranged to allow any would-be theif unlimited privacy while they take their time in stealing your property.

Sorry to hear about it.

Tell us you insured the vehicle for theft.

NO F^&ing way.......

I dunno what to say.

What kinda of dumbass steals a evo from a guy in the army? I hope he knows he has a death wish on his life.

I am so sorry man.

Time to get a 240sx. Forget the subbie. I can't wait to see the hatch.

Damn.. that really does suck.

Dude that sucks so much.

But this is exactly why I would have never bought that car in the first place. Why buy a car you can't even drive? Wait till you're home to buy something man.

Yeah true with that but it is nice to come home to your car. A fast car in this case and he does not have to wait and find a car when he gets back. He hope in, drive, and relax or have fun. It is your choice.

you sure do move on fast for just getting your car stolen. i wouldnt be thinking about buying a new car but how i'd be burning down the place that had the car in their possession lol.

why wasnt it at your house and in a garage? sorry to hear man, that sucks.

thanks for the support everybody, youre all there to help me when in need of support :)

and yes it had insurance, and joe im in a hurry to find another car because i have a month until i go home on RNR and need something to drive BADLY!!!

and i have been searching high and low for a car and have 3 cars pending and am debating on which one i want the most, i think i have my mind made up but im going to talk to mike about it tonight when he gets on AIM to see what he thinks about the other two...

thanks again guys, dont know what id do without you all :thumbsup:

thanks for the support everybody, youre all there to help me when in need of support :)

and yes it had insurance, and joe im in a hurry to find another car because i have a month until i go home on RNR and need something to drive BADLY!!!

and i have been searching high and low for a car and have 3 cars pending and am debating on which one i want the most, i think i have my mind made up but im going to talk to mike about it tonight when he gets on AIM to see what he thinks about the other two...

thanks again guys, dont know what id do without you all :thumbsup:

I am here for ya man! You know I am leaning towards hatch! :thumbsup: Been looking into shipping! :ninja: