HF end-of-year Gathering

wannaBstuntin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben - The majority of the U.S. population lives in the northeast or west coast. I bet if you did a cross section of HF, it would accurately represent the proportional populations of areas of the U.S.

Max - Is that relevant? This isn't an orgy we're planning here.

I'll come ASAP on Friday. Since you're going to the airport that day, what time do you want me to be get there?

you can come down anytime before 2:30pm, other wise it will have to be sometime after 4 or so to give me time to come back from the airport.

the ferry is probably your best bet, you will avoid all traffic that way.

or just come down tonight. lol

its supposed to snow starting tonight through the weekend, heaviest tomorrow afternoon.

the ferry is probably your best bet, you will avoid all traffic that way.

or just come down tonight. lol

its supposed to snow starting tonight through the weekend, heaviest tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah, last I heard it's supposed to start around 2 or 3 in the morning (fortunately, after I get home from work tonight), with the heaviest being between 3-5 tomorrow (of course, I have to be at work at 4 tomorrow :laugh:).

that sucks ashley. good thing you listened to me and got snow tires like i suggested...

its supposed to snow all day long saturday.

I don't have snow tires. Almost couldn't get out of the driveway yesterday, had to shovel a few lines up it and still had trouble :laugh:

i know you dont have snow tires, hence the multiple periods at the end of the sentence. i was hinting at sarcasm. lol

its ok, i dont have snow tires either. but i at least have awd, which helps out a little but not much.

WBS is here. Got here at like 10:40 this morning.

then it started snowing like crazy!!!

He came down with his brother and we took his car to go drop him off at a friends house and we couldnt get traction on the highway in his silly fwd civic, so we had to slow down to like 25mph.

then on the way back to my house, we couldnt make it up a hill, so i had to get out and push the car up the hill while he was spinning the tires.

silly hondas.

then it started snowing like crazy!!!

we couldnt get traction on the highway in his silly fwd civic, so we had to slow down to like 25mph.

we couldnt make it up a hill, so i had to get out and push the car up the hill while he was spinning the tires.

those and this

are the reasons why we reconsidered going up there this weekend...sorry...we can't make it to this...

will visit you guys sometime when it's not snowing so bad...

btw, my cell isn't with me right now but I will text to let you know...

Archived