HF end-of-year Gathering

wannaBstuntin

Colter, stop being gay. Come to Rick's and bring some women with you. I'll yell from Rick's balcony to get more. And Rick will post a craigslist ad. :laugh:

SSR, you really comin? Awesome. I don't even know your real name tho, ha.

i dont have a balcony.

i highly suggest not standing outside and yelling.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, then just the part of the roof you were trying to break in from. :D

lol

dont need the neighbors calling the cops.

did you hear that we had a stabbing happen not too long ago. its been on national news all week.

7 kids ganged up on a hispanic guy and stabbed him. happened right down the street.

lol

did you hear that we had a stabbing happen not too long ago. its been on national news all week.

7 kids ganged up on a hispanic guy and stabbed him. happened right down the street.

So, uh, Colter, your place sounds good. :thumbsup:

lol

You sure you weren't involved at all? You *do* have a thing for stabbings.

Is this swinger friendly or what? I don't want to show up and be the only person expecting to do anyone and everyone there.

No really coming. Too much work scheduled.

well then i guess i shall flake now too.

rick and ryan im a BIG if on this one, i will be home for new years but my ex wife wants to see me then, so im not sure... also the drive is hell and i dont feel like flying, lol. but if i do come, can someone meet me up like halfwayish so i can follow? i SUCK at reading a map, lol

Archived