Uh ohs

Rick B.

nice pick-up...not sure that'll help your neck long term after the accident though :p

lol. I project it onto my wall in my bedroom.

i prop up some pillows, just lay back and enjoy the action in front of me. :thumbsup:

lol. I project it onto my wall in my bedroom.

i prop up some pillows, just lay back and enjoy the action in front of me.:thumbsup:

haha, if your playing on xbox live then I have the feeling you aren't so much enjoying the action in front of you, as if you haven't played the game in a while then it's certainly unforgiving at best. Too many 'nerds' with too much time these days. Not speaking of you of coarse.

Get COD4 off ebay or something and I'll play ya.

haha, if your playing on xbox live then I have the feeling you aren't so much enjoying the action in front of you, as if you haven't played the game in a while then it's certainly unforgiving at best. Too many 'nerds' with too much time these days. Not speaking of you of coarse.

Get COD4 off ebay or something and I'll play ya.

nah, im doing decent at World of War, but i have to agree, it has been awhile since i played last, and it is a little bit unforgiving.

I am really missing my gamefly subscription right now... and my 360... (I let my roommate from last year have it until thanksgiving... d'oh). How's COD:WOW compare to COD4?

Ah well, I have Far Cry 2 on my comp, that'll tide me over for a while... even if it's probably 10x better on the 360. (Yes, and probably another few times better on PS3, elitist buggers. :sleep2: )

Archived