D16z6

MarineSniper217

Hey, so its just about time. I need a new engine....bad. My rings are barely there and the whole back of the car is black after driving.

I have posted this under WTB with no avail. Im loking for a 92-95 D16z6 WITH Tranny and ECU. Does anyone know where I can get one of these from, for like $500? I just need it out of a scrapped EX if I can.

All my scrap yards have LXs and like one Y8. If close to Springfield IL, I can come pick it up. Thats lik 2 states away, im desprate!

Hey, so its just about time. I need a new engine....bad. My rings are barely there and the whole back of the car is black after driving.

I have posted this under WTB with no avail. Im loking for a 92-95 D16z6 WITH Tranny and ECU. Does anyone know where I can get one of these from, for like $500? I just need it out of a scrapped EX if I can.

All my scrap yards have LXs and like one Y8. If close to Springfield IL, I can come pick it up. Thats lik 2 states away, im desprate!

Why a Z6? Grab a Y8 and be done with it. Could re-ring your Z6 as well.

I want the z6 cuz its OBD1, the Y8 is OBD2, I hate trynig to modiy with OBD2, it gets in the way.

And theres noway in hell im goingto spend time re-ringing a D15b7 lol. I want the engine swap, and I want VTec, all in OBD1.

But seriously, I need that engine, does anyone know where to get one?!

i know of two z6's here....one i could get for around 350ish? but....i live on the west coast for one...and for two..i have no inrest in them....i have one now...and im already starting to get stuff to go b series...but if thats what u want/can afford go for it man, best of luck to yuh :thumbsup:

There's a dude around Nashville selling most of a d16z6 for 80 bucks

pasted from tennspeed.net

"is just motor like block crank,main cap,and head

no piston,no rod,no intake manny,no valve cover

is good to build

i take $80 for it"

Lol, yea, I NEED the tranny. I got a main bearing on the inside that would cost a shop $1500 to fix. It pulls to the left bad, but its still at specs on alignment. I dont know much about pulling apart trannys to fix it. (Havent taken that class yet. Next semester) Also, for an ECU running VTec, would it be reccomended to get a harness? Im not sure exactly how the VTec is run. Or can I just put the ECU where mine went and be fine?...

Archived