The where do you see your self in 5 years thread!

mpearce1974

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either just getting out of the navy rolling in some money or the cost of living and society will be so messed up that I will be re-enlistening so I can keep a good job still.

Maybe have a gf or what not. But doubt it. Single life for a LONG time.

either just getting out of the navy rolling in some money or the cost of living and society will be so messed up that I will be re-enlistening so I can keep a good job still.

Maybe have a gf or what not. But doubt it. Single life for a LONG time. Maybe by then I will have AIM!

Fixed! :thumbsup:

eh, because its different and i would also like to play soccer in a different culture than over here...Plus it will be like geting paid to travel all at once. It'd only be for a year or two anyways..also lol id like to find a mint edm sol with the trans top etc. and bring it back state side, idk if they have them (i think so) but an LHD would be ideal for me, since RHD doesnt do anything for me except for being completely different and unatural feeing.

It's called football there you wanker

I'm really thinking about moving to England too someday, I might study abroad and get an internship there next school year if I can get my classes sorted out.

Honestly, don't bother. It sounds like a great idea but it's only good if you're in school and it's a temporary placement. New-Labour's completely fracked the country over and the cost of living is so extortionate that it's nearly impossible to get by without being in poverty unless you've landed an amazing job. The way the current economy is, means that young couples are having to take out mortgages up to NINE times their salary just to get a roof over their heads and losing it within months of moving in because they can't keep up on the payments. But renting isn't much better- you're paying the same amount as a mortgage in most cases.

Also, good luck getting a visa. Britain's tightening the laws on visa's because they can't handle the amount of immigrants coming in and the number of brits moving out. These days, it's nearly impossible to get a work visa because the company has to prove that there is no one else in the country or all of the EU who can do the job as well as you can (or for less cost), fiance visa's only last for up to 2 months, however a traveller's visa is good for up to 6 months. Student visa's are given out like no one's business but I'd advise going through BUNAC for that.

Don't get me wrong- it's a lovely country to visit and i'll always be proud of my heritage but it is not somewhere worthy of living in anymore. Not until the government gets itself sorted out. But even then, it'll be too late and Britain's losing it's cultural identity very quickly.

I should be in graduate school for my Physicians Assistant, working in a hospital somewhere. Not married yet, no kids. Definitely still in the Army. Maybe go Active Duty after I graduate and be an Army PA rolling in the dough.

It's called football there you wanker

lol I'm fully aware, but I live here state side so its called what it is.

Honestly, don't bother. It sounds like a great idea but it's only good if you're in school and it's a temporary placement. New-Labour's completely fracked the country over and the cost of living is so extortionate that it's nearly impossible to get by without being in poverty unless you've landed an amazing job. The way the current economy is, means that young couples are having to take out mortgages up to NINE times their salary just to get a roof over their heads and losing it within months of moving in because they can't keep up on the payments. But renting isn't much better- you're paying the same amount as a mortgage in most cases.

Also, good luck getting a visa. Britain's tightening the laws on visa's because they can't handle the amount of immigrants coming in and the number of brits moving out. These days, it's nearly impossible to get a work visa because the company has to prove that there is no one else in the country or all of the EU who can do the job as well as you can (or for less cost), fiance visa's only last for up to 2 months, however a traveller's visa is good for up to 6 months. Student visa's are given out like no one's business but I'd advise going through BUNAC for that.

Don't get me wrong- it's a lovely country to visit and i'll always be proud of my heritage but it is not somewhere worthy of living in anymore. Not until the government gets itself sorted out. But even then, it'll be too late and Britain's losing it's cultural identity very quickly.

I appreciate the info, alot of that is stuff I would/still need to look into. I was/had been planning on moving to Ireland(I think thats considered the UK aswell, otherwise I'm a fool lol). But from what I've been told by my relatives I can get grandfathered in to my Irish citizenship once my father gets his, which would allow for easier travel through Europe. IDK if it would help but a close kept in touch with cousin is the Irish ambassedor for the UN here in New York as well as another cuz who is the head of wild life game and fisheries which could help my case some too? Who knows what time will show if I go or not.

^nice!! :D

lol where is the "Back to the Future" time machine and especially the old guy (hehe I have a thing for him) ? :D

Christopher Lloyd, favorite uncle to the guys, love interest to the girls :crazy:

cristopher loyds 11 million dollar house just burnt down. and well all of his back to the future memorabelia was in his house unorganized...unfortunately thats all gone now, we may never know the true workings of the flux capicitor. I also believe he had the delorean in his garage too.

cristopher loyds 11 million dollar house just burnt down. and well all of his back to the future memorabelia was in his house unorganized...unfortunately thats all gone now, we may never know the true workings of the flux capicitor. I also believe he had the delorean in his garage too.

>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<

well that seems like a waste. why did they burn it down?

well that seems like a waste. why did they burn it down?

He was planning on going back in time to make sure McCain lost the primary. Obama fans obviously couldn't stand for that, the Republicans might have picked someone who belonged in the White House.

Archived