My Night thread

tallhamer88

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hopped up on Wintogreen lifesavers, suffering from mild heartburn, contemplating sleep... but will probably be up for several more hours, despite my lack of sleep... or caffeine.

edit:

There, less creepy being below you... *shudders*

I need to come up to New York so we can cuddle and fall asleep together whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Yes, I mean... you owe me from not getting me to Vegas, after all. :laugh:

Well since I am the only one who cares, what happened to your arm! :(

lol. i have a nice grease splatter burn on it that's about 3 inches or so in length on my right wrist. next time i make fries, i'm not going to distract myself looking at my cupcake book. let the grease get too hot, threw in frozen fries and splat. burn. it'll bother me in the shower in the morning, then again when i need to wear long sleeves at work tomorrow. otherwise, i shall survive.

I do owe you.

But I almost shed a tear thinking about you while watching the fountain show at the Bellagio with Sinatra playing in the background.

We shall wed at one of the Bellagio's chapels... then honeymoon across the street in Paris :laugh:

I spent my day sleeping. then woke up, picked up chris' paycheck, had dinner at a bbq joint, played therapist for a friend of mine who's girlfriend just broke up with him, then hit the bar... and drank diet coke all night while listening to Chris & his friend debate quantum theory/physics with a redneck who had no comprehension of anything they said.

Archived