My Night thread

tallhamer88

Bored as heck right now. thought i make a thread to have some fun. yes i guess im a occasional whore.

Finished my paper 2day. went to the school to see if i can get my teacher to look over it.

then tryd to go bowling i guess thursday is for leagues only till after 9.

Ended up playing monopoly with the gf and then watchin i spy with owen wilson and eddie murphy.

now im looking at the sway bar links that mike sent me.

hopefully getting back on my car soon

what your night like???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been online all night. Waiting on 1 email, if the answer is what I hope it is, I have finally figured out how to make a 2xxwhp, 14xwtq, 9k RPM D16 that weighs a good bit less than BVTEC.

Please change your avatar. PLEASE???

I played forza for about 10 hours today. Pretty fulfilling.

Avatar's only temporary until I can find a better one, I have a feeling that may take a while o:)

and Forza's freakin' awesome. I spent about 50 hours in a few days on that game when I had sunburn so bad I couldn't sleep, saved my life!

yah monopoly i finally got all three properties and built a hotel on them and she came across landed on the one with a hotel and she had to pay me 1050 bucks but she didnt have it so i win haha

yah maybe 2nite will be alot better.

forza man i havent been on that game in a while.

Bored as heck right now. thought i make a thread to have some fun. yes i guess im a occasional whore.

Finished my paper 2day. went to the school to see if i can get my teacher to look over it.

then tryd to go bowling i guess thursday is for leagues only till after 9.

Ended up playing monopoly with the gf and then watchin i spy with owen wilson and eddie murphy.

now im looking at the sway bar links that mike sent me.

hopefully getting back on my car soon

what your night like???

did you play strip monopoly like i suggested :devil:

well my night was filled with a 3 hour phone convo with the woman :crazy: trying to figure shiit out.

but it went really well actually, can't complain about that. going to see her tonight.

How is one too tired to sleep?

don't ask me to explain- i can't put it into words but i'll try... basically, if I get past the point where I could've fallen asleep quite easily, I start to get jittery- the nerve endings in my legs twitch, i can't get comfortable in any position, and its like my body gets this sudden burst of energy, but my mind stays in ready for sleep mode.

Archived