i hate the rain

OTiS

So its been rainin for about a day and a half. Anyways i was takin my girl to school this morn and got close to my parents house, there was a stop sign with a green accord waitin for passing traffic to go. I was only goin bout 20 mph and went to brake, and ended up hydroplaneing into the back of the accord. I didnt hit the accord hard. The lady driving gets out looks at what little bit of damage there was, and we ask if the other was ok. she was i was, she looks again at what damage there was and goes "i dont know if we should call the police or not" after a minute she does and within another three minutes a cop comes. He looks at the damage which was just the paint from my front bumper chipped off onto her rear bumper, says he didnt want to file a report it because it wasnt that bad, but if me or the lady wanted him too he would. She told im no, and i told him no. I gave the lady my info and she goes on her way. Thank goodness she was nice about it. After she leaves the cop asked for my license and told me he didnt want to file the report cuz i would have been charged so he let me off with a warning. So far the lady nor the insurance place has called me and i hope they dont. Anyways i still hate the rain, probably even more than i did before, and learned to drive a little bit slower in the rain.

Might want to look into Goodyear All-seasons... the set my Dad has on his Accord... he doesn't hydroplane until he hits 70 mph.

Anyway, sorry to hear that... hope everything turns out ok.

Might want to look into Goodyear All-seasons... the set my Dad has on his Accord... he doesn't hydroplane until he hits 70 mph.

Anyway, sorry to hear that... hope everything turns out ok.

i use cooper all seasons year round, very grippy decent price and i drive like a maniac.

lol to all reponses. thanks orca89 ill look into some. bell...sorry no noodz, maybe tomorrow :thumbsup:

ohhhh fingers crossed

i, and some of the regs have seen your smei-noodz. i have them saved in my secret folder.

i have some that you dont know about.

they might spice up that secret little folder you have.

Archived