This sucks!

C92hatchX

my gf is going to colledge when she grad. this year, shes going to columbus for vet tech, its only 2 hours away but i will only be able to see her on weekends >_< , and i dont trust her by herself due to past things, but she wants to find a school around here because of me :crazy: , which pisses me off because i dont want to be accountable for holding her back from doing what she wants. she said she dosent want me to break up with her cause i told her i cant do long distance relationships, but two hours isnt long, just from going to seeing her everyday to a few hours twice a week, idk how it will work, THIS SUCKS!

there are plenty of girls out there, trust me, i know this first hand.:thumbsup:

you will easily find another girl to fall for.

besides, if you cant trust her, then you really shouldnt be with her. how can you love someone you cant trust? quit holding yourself back and move forward with your life.

i trust her to an extent if that makes sense, and ive been with her for 11 months now, i know theres more girls out there it just sucks, i want her to goto school for what she wants to do, but i want to goto uti and thats in pa so shes looking for schools out there, she just dosent relize im not the only guy out there for her, which i hat saying that cause if we do break up and i see her with another dude id want to beat sht shiit outta him

there are plenty of girls out there, trust me, i know this first hand.:thumbsup:

you will easily find another girl to fall for.

besides, if you cant trust her, then you really shouldnt be with her. how can you love someone you cant trust? quit holding yourself back and move forward with your life.

agree with ya 100% :thumbsup:

i trust her to an extent if that makes sense, and ive been with her for 11 months now, i know theres more girls out there it just sucks, i want her to goto school for what she wants to do, but i want to goto uti and thats in pa so shes looking for schools out there, she just dosent relize im not the only guy out there for her, which i hat saying that cause if we do break up and i see her with another dude id want to beat sht shiit outta him

if you hold back your life, or hers, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

a few years ago, i had the option to re-enlist into the military as an MP and have my dream job, I had the clearances already, everything was set to go. But Instead of signing up and getting a damn nice bonus, I decided not to that way I could spend more time with my girl.

she ended up cheating on me with my best friend and then moved in with him after i kicked her out. Then a couple months later, I had the altercation that ended up giving me a criminal record and practically ruined my life.

now im not saying that your girl is going to cheat on you, or that youre going to go out and stab someone. Im just saying that yeah, it might suck for a couple months after breaking up, but it will by no means hurt as much as possibly losing the chance to chase your own dreams.

Part ways with her! Im sure their are some hot wrench turning girls that you will meet at UTI. In my opinion, having a girlfriend helping you change your oil or doing a motor swap would have to be up there with some of the hottest things imaginable.

You can't trust someone "to an extent", you either do or you don't.

Most relationships fail when one or both go off to college.

There's a whole world ahead of both of you, don't plan your lives around a high school romance.

i know what it's like bud. :thumbsup:

my girl and i used to see each other every day and then it went to just weekends, you get used to the change.

we've been together 13 months now, and i know how attached you get to someone.

when you say you don't fully trust her, i ask how long have you not trusted her?

i have to agree and disagree with some of these posts, because you can love someone and fully trust them then lose their trust because of something they did. just because you love someone doesn't mean that shiit doesn't happen. trust me :sleep2:

You can't trust someone "to an extent", you either do or you don't.

Most relationships fail when one or both go off to college.

There's a whole world ahead of both of you, don't plan your lives around a high school romance.

Agreed. If your lucky, you part on friendly terms, still talk, and maybe end up back together again somewhere down the road... :D

Don't let her change her mind based on you, if there are other reasons as well... maybe.

And yes. long distance relationships are really tough when you're just out of high school. Heck, I was 1/2 an hour away and my gf and I fell apart. Now she's 4 hours away and we're probably getting back together. If you can learn to trust, and talk often... you've got a chance.

i have to agree and disagree with some of these posts, because you can love someone and fully trust them then lose their trust because of something they did. just because you love someone doesn't mean that shiit doesn't happen. trust me :sleep2:

Trust is never given back 100% after it's lost. Some people choose to pretend that the issue is in the past, but part of it will always linger (cheating, for example).

No relationship is perfect, but a relationship that doesn't include complete trust is not worth having.

Just keep in mind that people don't change. If there's a problem now, there's a very good chance that problem is going to exist in the future. If there's something you absolute cannot tolerate right now (or even greatly dislike), then you're not going to grow to enjoy it or even become accustomed to it. If anything, it will simply get worse.

All in all, don't ever settle. Don't let someone make you have to be something less than what you are. You're young, you have plenty of time to find "the one".

1) If you both trust each other and want to be together, then let her choose any college she wants (no matter how far away) and go from there.

2) If you don't trust her or don't think you will make it with a long distance relationship, then tell her you want what's best for her and don't want to be a burden for her while she's in college, and break up. Tell her that you'll be willing to get back together down the line, but you'd like for her to get settled into college life first.

I had a long distance relationship while I was in college for my first 2 years. It worked, but there was a reason for that. I was only two hours away, so I made way too many trips home to see her and she came up to see me too. Every night we'd be on the phone for 3+ hours. That's way too much of a distraction to school work and to making friends, and having a life on campus.

Whichever one of the two options you choose above ^, the key part is to give her a lot of space. If you can't give space and still be in a relationship, then get out of the realtionship.

^haha..

I remember being there.. first "serious" relationship, thinking it was the one, and all that jazz..

Dude look, your young, There is no sense in this really. When either one of you get to college and realize what its really like, your going to wish you were single. Enjoy life, dont stress over things you cant control, and dont get tied down before you've had your fun.

^haha..

I remember being there.. first "serious" relationship, thinking it was the one, and all that jazz..

Dude look, your young, There is no sense in this really. When either one of you get to college and realize what its really like, your going to wish you were single. Enjoy life, dont stress over things you cant control, and dont get tied down before you've had your fun.

Same thing I said, but with more words.

1) If you both trust each other and want to be together, then let her choose any college she wants (no matter how far away) and go from there.

2) If you don't trust her or don't think you will make it with a long distance relationship, then tell her you want what's best for her and don't want to be a burden for her while she's in college, and break up. Tell her that you'll be willing to get back together down the line, but you'd like for her to get settled into college life first.

I had a long distance relationship while I was in college for my first 2 years. It worked, but there was a reason for that. I was only two hours away, so I made way too many trips home to see her and she came up to see me too. Every night we'd be on the phone for 3+ hours. That's way too much of a distraction to school work and to making friends, and having a life on campus.

Whichever one of the two options you choose above ^, the key part is to give her a lot of space. If you can't give space and still be in a relationship, then get out of the realtionship.

Also, she was imaginary.

Exactly... as I said in my first response to this thread. There's a world beyond where you live right now. There's a world beyond high school. There are many, many other girls in the world, many of which you'll find yourself taking an interest in. There are also going to be some that you can trust completely, and who won't give you reason not to do so. Enjoy it now, if you choose, but don't plan on it lasting forever.

Trust is never given back 100% after it's lost. Some people choose to pretend that the issue is in the past, but part of it will always linger (cheating, for example).

No relationship is perfect, but a relationship that doesn't include complete trust is not worth having.

Just keep in mind that people don't change. If there's a problem now, there's a very good chance that problem is going to exist in the future. If there's something you absolute cannot tolerate right now (or even greatly dislike), then you're not going to grow to enjoy it or even become accustomed to it. If anything, it will simply get worse.

All in all, don't ever settle. Don't let someone make you have to be something less than what you are. You're young, you have plenty of time to find "the one".

BINGO!, thats what i was saying about to an extent

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 2 hours and you're whining about long distance. Man that's an inconvenience, not a problem. I've been dating my girl for over a year now, I'm in WI, she's in TN, 12 hours away. And it's working great, I only get to see her every couple of months, but we trust each other implicitly.

Of course I'm going home tomorrow, and I'm gonna do naughty things to her. But the time and distance make it that much better lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 2 hours and you're whining about long distance. Man that's an inconvenience, not a problem. I've been dating my girl for over a year now, I'm in WI, she's in TN, 12 hours away. And it's working great, I only get to see her every couple of months, but we trust each other implicitly.

Of course I'm going home tomorrow, and I'm gonna do naughty things to her. But the time and distance make it that much better lol.

Kegger...he *is* 17.

i never said 2 hours was long i said it wasnt, i was saying a cant do long distace relationships, 2 hours is nothing dude

my gf and i started dating just before we both turned 18, we're 21 now and are still together and we are getting married in 2 years. she is also the first and only girl i have dated.

for the first 2 years we went to colleges an hour away and always trusted her completely and she did the same with me. flame me all you want but we knew we could trust each other because of our commitment to our faith. had we not had the moral basis we have things would not have worked out.

in all the time we've been together we have our ups and downs but we make sure that neither of us goes to sleep upset. a big help has been to know each others little problems and quirks before we decided to commit to one another. many of you may not agree but a huge thing that helped me was to understand what my role as a Christian man was in our relationship. once i started understanding that things have really gotten better.

my gf and i started dating just before we both turned 18, we're 21 now and are still together and we are getting married in 2 years. she is also the first and only girl i have dated.

for the first 2 years we went to colleges an hour away and always trusted her completely and she did the same with me. flame me all you want but we knew we could trust each other because of our commitment to our faith. had we not had the moral basis we have things would not have worked out.

in all the time we've been together we have our ups and downs but we make sure that neither of us goes to sleep upset. a big help has been to know each others little problems and quirks before we decided to commit to one another. many of you may not agree but a huge thing that helped me was to understand what my role as a Christian man was in our relationship. once i started understanding that things have really gotten better.

so trust is everything if no trust then no love, but always use a glove....<haha....but i understand all your guys/gals post but im going to stick with her, she said she wants to goto columbus for school but is worried about me leaving her, i told her that pisses me off i told her to goto that school and not worrie about it cause im not, we do love eachother..you can call it puppy love but its whatever, im fine with seeing her on weekends ill just suck it up!

Archived