I HATE WOMEN.

chris_agu28

The way I look at it is you gotta ask yourself if it's worth allowing a girl (or guy) to break your heart to get into a relationship with them. That's the risk you run if you are gonna throw yourself fully into it, which I really feel you need to do if you actually want it to work. Holding part of yourself back, even the tiniest bit, can really cost you -- trust me on this.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way I look at it is you gotta ask yourself if it's worth allowing a girl (or guy) to break your heart to get into a relationship with them. That's the risk you run if you are gonna throw yourself fully into it, which I really feel you need to do if you actually want it to work. Holding part of yourself back, even the tiniest bit, can really cost you -- trust me on this.

i have to agree with john on this.:thumbsup:

but dont fret!!! there are tons of other girls out there that can jerk your twig and giggle berries just as well if thats what youre looking for.

gotta test drive a car before you buy it....

cars are easier than a relationship :thumbsup:

i can see why guys say that women are evil. guys tend to be more upfront with eachother, and girls tend to be a little more conniving, but women think that men are evil because we are so blunt and less sensitive when we talk to each other.

cars are easier than a relationship :thumbsup:

i can see why guys say that women are evil. guys tend to be more upfront with eachother, and girls tend to be a little more conniving, but women think that men are evil because we are so blunt and less sensitive when we talk to each other.

Not true. If it has tits or tires, it will confound you often.

Not true. If it has tits or tires, it will confound you often.

"If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble" hangs in my kitchen. Stop trying to change it.

i don't necessarily hate women.. i just don't trust women very much in general.

yeah same here. That is awesome, Another 240sx owner on here haha.

ya and that's what girls say about guys...

how about "specific people are trustworthy" and "some other people aren't trustworthy" ?

I'm a girl and my friends and bf's have always trusted me because I do as I say and am straight-out and never cheat/lie.

See lina, that is why everybody loves you. haha. Plus you are just plain out there and awesome. What can I say.

yah bro i know what u mean but u just gotta pick back up and find another one. its life weather u like it or not :(

Yeah I know. Right now I am done with women until I at least leave this town for good in july. I will leave all the women and problems behind and start fresh.

That's sig worthy... and oh so true

Damn, Beat me to it.

Just a tiny update. Finally talked to kalea, jessica, and chrissy and worked things out with all three of them. Mainly kalea. We are all great friends now, Fixed some misunderstandings and said a few sorries. But Like I said earlier, staying single for a good while. I wanna leave this little town so bad. Can't wait until july :D

Relocating isn't going to magically make all of the problems disappear, sorry to say. You simply need to take the time to figure out what is is that you want. Decide that, and what the things are that you know that you don't want. Otherwise, you're simply going to be settling, wasting your time, and going through things that are similar to what you have already gone through. Also, realize that people are simply what they are. You're not going to change someone, and even if you could do you really want to be with someone that you need to mold? Before I ramble more... after you decide what you want (and what you don't), it'll be much easier for you to realize what is and isn't worth your time and you won't have nearly as many as the "woe is me" relationship hardships to deal with.

^ Our resident Psychologist is right. Figure out what qualities you can live with, and what you can't. You're never going to find perfect.

Before I ramble more...

I'd be interested to hear more of your ramblings, they tend to be... well, interesting :thumbsup:

you obviously dont know ashley.

:laugh:

^ Our resident Psychologist is right. Figure out what qualities you can live with, and what you can't. You're never going to find perfect.

lol. It's good to know that my ramblings are coherent.

Relocating isn't going to magically make all of the problems disappear, sorry to say. You simply need to take the time to figure out what is is that you want. Decide that, and what the things are that you know that you don't want. Otherwise, you're simply going to be settling, wasting your time, and going through things that are similar to what you have already gone through. Also, realize that people are simply what they are. You're not going to change someone, and even if you could do you really want to be with someone that you need to mold? Before I ramble more... after you decide what you want (and what you don't), it'll be much easier for you to realize what is and isn't worth your time and you won't have nearly as many as the "woe is me" relationship hardships to deal with.

Yeah I know. but at least I can start fresh. It sucks living in a small town cause everybody knows your history from someone, It is bad when I go to wal mart and see alot of people I went to school with. So I mean, I am not a big fan of little towns anymore. It is hard to meet new people when there are no new people that live here. I know everybody. It sucks. I get what your saying, I am not trying to run away from my problems. Its just my mistakes live in this town and the people know them and they know me. So it does not help at all.

Archived